Let's get some updates!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MommyofAngels1985

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2014, 09:52 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
How is everyone doing? I know we haven't had much action going on here lately but I would still love to know how everyone is doing!

April 24th, 2014, 06:58 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I guess we are ok. Lincoln is still a peanut, a little over 20lbs) (less than 3rd %) but pretty tall 75th% for height.

I had a miscarriage in march, and dh is fighting even harder about being done having babies. I started selling baby stuff and am thinking about a tubal.

but our insurance is all kinds of screwed up. so we have to wait until that is fixed.

I joined a community choir and having a nice time in that.

my grandfather is not doing well, they have decided to only treat him for pain, so we are looking at 6'ish months left with him, they are coming to visit in a few weeks and will very likely be the last one with him.

my older boys are well, Nate is registered for Kindergarten, and is making amazing progress with piano lessons.

Adam is getting straight A's and is also doing wonderful with piano. we are all looking forward to summer vacation.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 29th, 2014, 02:44 AM
HazelMom's Avatar Emily
Hi there! I know I don't post in here a huge amount but I figured I'd drop in. My little guy is also a peanut - like 22 or 23 lbs at age 20 months. He still wears 18 month clothing! He's doing a lot of talking these days, so that's really cute. He started daycare about a month ago and seems to be getting on well with the other kids.

DH and I are doing well -- super busy at work these days. I also had a miscarriage back in February (on Valentine's Day -- not cool!). I'm pregnant again but it's super early days so I feel very anxious about it.

We also have a relative who is not doing well so we will need to travel internationally for the last 2 weeks of June. I'm super nervous about it. Doing such a long flight while pregnant and with a feisty toddler...yikes.

2/14/14 - 6 weeks

Cautiously expecting a little one on Jan 29, 2015!

May 30th, 2014, 10:37 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Melody just turned 20 months on Tuesday and she is about 27-28 lbs. She loves feeding herself and she has perfected eating with a spoon . Her and my oldest are extremely close, even though they do fight pretty much every day! Lol. My oldest, Sophie 3 years, is more of the independent silly one and my youngest is more dependent of mommy and temperamental type. Melody is so sweet and loving but when she gets mad she will scream and swat at you.
HazelMom likes this.

Last edited by MommyofAngels1985; May 30th, 2014 at 11:36 PM.
June 9th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Christin's Avatar William's Mommy
William will be 23 months this coming Friday. He's about 27 lbs, 32/33 inches tall. He's learning so many words every day and he's sooo sweet. He's a horrible chocoholic even though we didn't give him chocolate until he was over 15 months. I blame my dad, he's the same way. He's obsessed with balloons and balls. He will spot either one 10 aisles away. We're currently working on transitioning him to his own toddler bed. That's been fun....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search