We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. I will probably get her an outfit for Valentines day.
2. Dh and I don't have anything planned. Every time I plan something it gets messed up by the Navy, so I have given up. We have never been able to do anything for Valentine's day since we got married, so I doubt this year will be any different.
1. Is baby getting anything special for Valentines Day? I'm gettinghim a v-day outfit. the ones from carters they make for evry holiday, I get him one fot each one lol and I want to forhis frst year. I have the halloween, thanksgiving and christmas one so far. oh and he also gets a matching babys first ... bib as well
2. Any plans what you will get or do with your DH/SO/BF on Valentines Day? nothing planned yet, Ive asked DH and he didnt really answer me lol. I want to suprise him with something but I just havent figured it out ye, if not then hopefully dinner which I'll probaly end up making
1. Is baby getting anything special for Valentines Day? We got him a cute little stuffed gorilla that holds a heart with lips on its cheek - it matches his bed set kinda.
2. Any plans what you will get or do with your DH/SO/BF on Valentines Day? We bought him a travel mug that says worlds best daddy and hubby-to-be. It has like 6 or 8 pictures on it. It turned out so cute. And a card from each of us. Prob just hanging at home watching a movie or something that night