Lydia Pinkham

If at First You Don't Conceive

A place where ladies TTC #1 can chat about medical assistance and herbal/alternative/dietary approaches to TTC

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To If at First You Don't Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 29th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just starting a thread on this since I've done a full cycle with it now.

The 5 cycles before taking LP had O days from CD 18 to CD 22 and a few short funky LP's to match.

I took Lydia Pinkham tablets last cycle starting on CD 4 (because that's when I found them again!). The dosage is 2 tablets 3x's a day. I didn't take them as directed the first few days because I didn't read the label, like an idiot.

I wound up O'ing on CD 14 and had a 13 day LP (previous cycle it was 6 days!) with ZERO spotting the entire TWW!! All BIG improvements for me! FF decided to be especially cruel and give me the triphasic message, but obviously, there was no BFP for me.

This cycle, I'm taking the liquid version because I'm out of the tablets. I won't lie... it tastes very herby. Kinda nasty, actually . But, as a former TCM patient who took raw Chinese herbs that I had to brew into 2 cups of tea to drink every day... I can easily deal with 1 Tbsp 3x's a day. I take it like a shot with a juice chaser just to wash that herby aftertaste away.

I've done a metric crap ton of researching about it and most seem to have been successful with it quite quickly, so I'm really really really hoping that it works for us.

February 29th, 2012, 12:17 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Every since you started taking this I have been researching it and contemplating on try it myself. I am always so nervous about taking anything though. It sounds like it is doing something for you; maybe you need a cycle to regulate your body and next cycle will be your cycle!

Forever missing my angel 2010

April 1st, 2012, 02:22 PM
dibbers's Avatar Super Mommy
Nikki, I know your having a break from here at the mo but when your back with us please give me a pointer as to where I can get this from?? xx

Hope your ok x

11/03/12
April 3rd, 2012, 07:34 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've seen it on Amazon and am still debating trying it next cycle myself....

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

April 3rd, 2012, 07:37 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Sophie... Yeah, I tend to go MIA during the first week of a new cycle. I'm usually crampy, tired and fairly wiped out, so I'm a little hard to find here.

I actually just got my fresh bottle of LP yesterday!! My mom told me her local pharmacy carried it, but come to find out, they only carry the liquid and I really do prefer the tablets.

I ordered these from Amazon. The seller's name was AmericaRx. I got a bottle of 150 pills, which works out to about 2 cycles and a day's worth, for $15.41 including shipping.

Here's their Amazon link showing all of their LP products: Amazon.com: AmericaRx - Lydia Pinkham: Health & Personal Care

Hope that helps... If you have any other questions, lemme know!

April 3rd, 2012, 08:46 AM
dibbers's Avatar Super Mommy
Cheers hun!!! xx

11/03/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search