Excited, Nervous & Pregnant with #1 !!!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2012, 11:49 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
Hi Ladies, I am officially joining. I got my BFP at 11DPO on Friday. I've continued taking tests and the lines are still super faint, although I did get a positive on a clear blue digi yesterday. Seeing the word "pregnant" was amazing!

Between NTNP and TTC we were at it for about 6 months. I am so worried about something happening. I'm worried my period will start (its due Tues). I'm super exhausted and my boobs are killing and I'm having consisntent cramping. Just cant want till mid feb when I can see the heartbeat!

I don't know what my EDD is....based on my last Period it'd be October 4th or 5th...based on Day of O it'd be Ocotber 1st..

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and the advice and support of those who have been pregnant before! I have no idea what I'm doing

January 22nd, 2012, 12:18 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats again! Don't worry about your faint lines a BFP is a BFP. I took a digi if your recall on Thursday afternoon and bang a big yes popped up. I guess if all of the companies go digital women won't worry about the darkness of the lines lol. 1st pregnancies can cause extra stress wondering if baby is ok every second. Thats normal, however thats when all of the future BTDT moms in this DDC come in. Ask questions, and as far as I am concerned a dumb question does not exist. Enjoy this precious journey, before you know it the baby will be here.

January 22nd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board and congrats! I second the point of there are no dumb questions when it comes to pregnancy! Ask anything anytime! I love the picture in your signature BTW! Beautiful!
January 22nd, 2012, 02:18 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Congrats and welcome!

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
January 22nd, 2012, 04:20 PM
Congratulations! Me too! Got a positive test today, period supposed to start tomorrow. DH and I have been trying for 5 months. Im still in disbelief ( I keep looking the the two lines shaking my head lol) but im super excited and also scared. Don't know how im going to sleep tonight, I will tell my husband in the morning. Guess I would be due end of sep/start of october. I am also feeling mild cramps, and my breast are so tender. I wondered if this was the month as I hate Sprite but have been craving it lately. Are you taking a pre-natal? I have tried several brands but they make me sick, even if I take them with a meal and in the evening. Finally found a gummy brand Pre Natal with DHA and folic acid, no iron though <--I think thats what was making me sick. Great to meet you!
January 22nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
O meant to ask u if you have eaten anything yet that you would not normally eat? Me? Eggs sunny side up (yuck IRL not pregger's)

January 23rd, 2012, 03:14 AM
LolaRennt.'s Avatar Run, Lola, Run
Send a message via MSN to LolaRennt.
Congrats hun! Wishing you a wonderful and enjoyable pregnancy! My test with FRER was faint, if you get a pos with a digi then you are good, they aren't as sensitive! I'm Lola, expecting my third!

Thanks for the siggie JMC1988!

January 23rd, 2012, 05:37 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
Thanks Ladies! It's sooo great to hear from all of you! I havent been craving anything! I normally eat pretty much anything though.

And Sarah, I feel the exact same way!! Still in disbelief!

January 23rd, 2012, 12:05 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!!! I remember feeling that way with my first one. Total disbelief, and then the constant worry that something bad would happen. I hope I get to join you in this DDC!

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search