Log In Sign Up

Monday ~ symptom check in!


Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
January 23rd, 2012, 05:57 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 14,431
Hey mamas! Thought I'd start you off with a weekly symptom check in. How are you feeling, what are your symptoms? Plans for the week?
__________________
Thank you claire1979 for my cute new siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
January 23rd, 2012, 06:07 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NOVA
Posts: 7,997
Excessive thirst (more so during the night)
I just had a wave of first time nausea which signaled my brain to grab some food
Hot flashes during the day (maybe 2) and during sleeping
frequent urination
Boobies feel like their going to fall off lol (entire breasts hurt not just the nip)
Slight headache


The kids have today off from school, not really sure what will go on this week. In this house things can change by the minute.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #3  
January 23rd, 2012, 07:14 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scranton, PA
Posts: 17,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansascity kitty View Post
Excessive thirst (more so during the night)
I just had a wave of first time nausea which signaled my brain to grab some food
Hot flashes during the day (maybe 2) and during sleeping
frequent urination
Boobies feel like their going to fall off lol (entire breasts hurt not just the nip)
Slight headache


The kids have today off from school, not really sure what will go on this week. In this house things can change by the minute.
..That is always my first sign of being pregnant, my boobs hurt sooo bad!
__________________


**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
Reply With Quote
  #4  
January 23rd, 2012, 08:19 AM
Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 21
Hey hey!! Well my boobs are sore but nothing terrible, yet, like with my other 2.
Cramps, odd feelings in my lower belly. Almost like my abs are sore too. Odd anxiety going on, which makes me feel sorta sick. But again none of this is too bothersome.
I want to tell, someone! Lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
January 23rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 14,431
Oooh! The frequent peeing thing! That was always my first sign! Then came sore boobs. Fun fun fun!
__________________
Thank you claire1979 for my cute new siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
January 23rd, 2012, 09:45 AM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamabear08 View Post
Hey hey!! Well my boobs are sore but nothing terrible, yet, like with my other 2.
Cramps, odd feelings in my lower belly. Almost like my abs are sore too. Odd anxiety going on, which makes me feel sorta sick. But again none of this is too bothersome.
I want to tell, someone! Lol
This sounds like my symptoms! My boobs don't hurt at all (they did with the other two). A little heaviness in lower abdomen. A little crampy. Anxious. Minor insomnia. More energy??? ( I had a nice workout this morning). Dry mouth/thirst-kind of like I'm hungover (you know, that yucky mouth) but without the headache and gross feeling. More sensitive to my pants being tight on lower abs/pelvic region (and they aren't even that tight).

This week I want to organize the basement. We're planning to finish it to make more room and I need to get rid of stuff.
__________________
~Sonja~



Reply With Quote
  #7  
January 23rd, 2012, 09:52 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scranton, PA
Posts: 17,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommacache View Post
This sounds like my symptoms! My boobs don't hurt at all (they did with the other two). A little heaviness in lower abdomen. A little crampy. Anxious. Minor insomnia. More energy??? ( I had a nice workout this morning). Dry mouth/thirst-kind of like I'm hungover (you know, that yucky mouth) but without the headache and gross feeling. More sensitive to my pants being tight on lower abs/pelvic region (and they aren't even that tight).

This week I want to organize the basement. We're planning to finish it to make more room and I need to get rid of stuff.
Whoah, you do have a ton of energy...lol. I was dead tired in the begininng, my second wind came around 18 weeks...lol.
__________________


**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
Reply With Quote
  #8  
January 23rd, 2012, 09:55 AM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 691
I know! It's super weird. I want to clean. So NOT me. My last pregnancy I swear I spent most of the day lying on the couch.
__________________
~Sonja~



Reply With Quote
  #9  
January 23rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scranton, PA
Posts: 17,012
Haha, I guess you will have your basement done in no time, take advatage of it while you can.
__________________


**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
Reply With Quote
  #10  
January 23rd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Regular
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Las Vegas nv
Posts: 56
Send a message via Yahoo to Lisax4156
Is this thread before or after a bfp?
Well I am 9dpo today. Pretty sure I had implantation last Thursday.. Just no bfp yet.

Anyways, since Friday I've been experiencing bouts of nausea, cramping, ligament pulling and very sore boobs. Last nite, my boob soreness woke me up. I also haven't been sleeping well. The past cpl days I've been hungry all the time.. But not today..Today I've experienced some discharge.. Or cm?

Well i go for bloodwork on Friday afternoon.. Hope my numbers are good.. Or detectable...

Good luck all!!
__________________
Me (35), BF (32), dd (20), ds1 (16) and ds2 born 7-14-10 @ 36 wks, 5lbs 14ozs.
Hoping for a GIRL!!

Last edited by Lisax4156; January 23rd, 2012 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
January 23rd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Stilettos-N-Sippys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 2,259
I'm really crampy! It stinks. I'm also kind of nauseous.... not like I could puke, just like I don't want to eat.

And I'm SO hot and sleepy. I've been pregnant 5x and have never had the sore boob thing... so weird.
__________________
I'm Cassie, married to my best friend & expecting baby Maggie 9.29.12


Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0