i need some good luck vibes

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2012, 10:47 AM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
ugh, just realizing something.. i SWORE i ovulated on the 3rd or 4th (one week after my mc).. but then thought around the 13th.. for everyone's sake.. lets HOPE that i did on the 3rd or 4th.. because... i've been getting BFPs for over a week now.. if i ovulated around the 13th.. that'd mean i've been getting BFPs within the week of ovulating

okay to get to the point.. i pray to god i am not pregnant with twins.. it runs in my family.. and.. it's seriously my biggest fear every pregnancy.. but this one getting the BFPs SO early.. has me quite freaked out

heres to only one healthy sack!!!
January 23rd, 2012, 11:50 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
I really think i'd be near impossible to get a positive a week after ovulation! So I'm thinking it was the 3rd or 4th.

I'm just praying my bean is sticky & healthy...but if it makes you feel any better I got my BFP pretty early too!

January 23rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
with my last i got my first BFP at 8dpo.. if there was twins the HCG would be really up there.. so if someone whos preg with one baby can get a BFP at 8dpo.. it'd make sense that one could get one earlier than 8DPO.. but who knows.. im sort of thinking some time in between
January 24th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am not sure that fertilization and implantation could occur that quickly. I must have O'd late approximatly 01-10 or 11, I had a blood test performed (qualitative) on 01-17 which came back as a BFN. Then took a digi FRER on 01-19 with SMU and had a BFP. So implantation must have occured between 01/17 or the following day at 8 or 9 DPO. FX for you. Normally implantation occurs anywhere from 7-10 days after conception and in some can take 7-14 days.

January 24th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know nothing of twins, but I hope you get the outcome you're hoping for!
January 24th, 2012, 11:03 AM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
Have you gotten Betas done?

Good luck vibes to you!

January 25th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just checking on u, any up dates?

January 25th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't say it's impossible to get a BFP that early. I know a few people who have gotten them at 7dpo and were not having twins . . . t&p for one healthy baby!

January 25th, 2012, 10:49 AM
i did get the blood draw but no results in.. yet anyways.. we are celebrating my sons Birthday today so i wont have the time to call in for them.. ill see if i can just before they close.. otherwise im going to call the lab!
January 25th, 2012, 11:33 AM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .h00dihoo.this. View Post
i did get the blood draw but no results in.. yet anyways.. we are celebrating my sons Birthday today so i wont have the time to call in for them.. ill see if i can just before they close.. otherwise im going to call the lab!
Happy Birthday to your son! Have fun. KUP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search