I may be the only one who's been thinking about this one...

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Or maybe not, I have been in this situation 2 other pregnancies too. It is going to seem like we have been PREGNANT forever by September and October. We will have hit every season ladies.... I hope I don't turn into a meany by then.

January 26th, 2012, 04:20 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i MUCH preferred my august pregnancy to my may pregnancy. I HATED being big and pregnant over the winter, and i hated even more lugging a newborn around in the 100 degree heat. im excited to hopefully have a newborn to snuggle with this winter

and to watch football with

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
January 26th, 2012, 08:35 PM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
Weird! It will be all four seasons. I'm kind of nervous about having a baby in the fall/winter. I really liked my spring baby.

January 26th, 2012, 08:42 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
my second is a fal baby too.. Nov 9th (though to us at the time it was winter since we already had foot after foot of snow.. and then my first is a winter baby as well... i HATE it .. hate hate hate hate having winter babies i wanted to sooooooooo badly have an August baby.. and I was gona get my August baby had i not miscarried...

im not at all thrilled about being due in the fall to be honest with you lol.. im excited for another baby.. but not to have one in the cold.. i hate being stuck at home for days on end when you have kids that are driving you nuts is cruel lol..
January 26th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Stilettos-N-Sippys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It was like that with my last pregnancy... it seems like it takes FOREVER. I'm okay if this one takes a long time though

January 27th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommacache View Post
Weird! It will be all four seasons. I'm kind of nervous about having a baby in the fall/winter. I really liked my spring baby.
Yes I am with you, because the outdoors can be enjoyed and won't have to be cooped up in the house. I have one spring baby and loved it.

January 27th, 2012, 07:13 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
I never thought about any of these points My whole family has spring birthdays, MIL, FIL, Me, My Brother, and DH and Dad both in june... so I like that this baby will have a birthday not near anything!

My mom told me its nice having a newborn in the winter because they are easier to dress and when she had me (april) by the time winter came i was wriggling out of all the layers of clothing and throwing a fit when she tried to dress me.

January 27th, 2012, 07:49 AM
October 2012 DDC co-host
I felt like that with one of my other pregnancies too because we had a miscarriage at 18 weeks, skipped a month and got pregnant right away again. So It sort of felt like one, super long pregnancy! We will probably deliver sometime in September because all of our babies were a little early, and I have one other september baby It is a nice time of the year, but so HOT HOT HOT here That's the part I'm dreading!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search