Unofficial Hello

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2012, 03:58 AM
Veteran
I just want to say hello...and unofficially and introduce myself. I'm Amy and I'm 36, not married. I've been experiencing implantation bleeding this week and have been having some pregnancy symptoms on top of it. As of yesterday I got a BFN when I tested with a FRER so I plan to retest tomorrow. Unfortunately, my body is way sensitive to pregnancies and all the hormone changes so I can tell at least a week before the pregnancy tests will ever show a BFP. By my calculations I will be due October 12th. I know some folks say it's still too soon to tell but my body reacts to hormone changes pretty fast and I just "know".

I may be coming to you ladies for additional support since this was unplanned and a birth control failure. I've been keeping my BF looped in the process and I know he is not going to be happy. I just don't want him to be surprised when I show him the positive test this week. Right now he is holding onto hope that it will be negative and I'm clued in to everything that body is going through right now. I really wish I was one of those people who had no clue until they were farther along...I can feel the likes almost immediately once conception takes place.
January 28th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your not alone in knowing before a positive test. I'm the same way, welcome and good luck to you kup.

January 28th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome! I hope things smooth themselves out and you have a H&H 9 months!
January 28th, 2012, 12:41 PM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
I totally believe you that you know your symptoms of pregnancy. I was the same way with my first two. Good luck and congrats. We'll be here for you.

January 28th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Stilettos-N-Sippys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Amy! I'm Cassie that's a nerve-wracking situation I know you said your boyfriend won't be excited... but what do YOU want. Do you want your next test to be positive or negative?

Do you have other kids?

We will be here to support you either way!

January 29th, 2012, 02:54 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Amy! Just wanted to wish you luck either way and say that we'll be here for you if you need us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search