Are you "browsing" yet?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bryan and nina
  • 1 Post By delaney24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2012, 03:06 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
So have you girls started looking at stuff online?? I sure have.
Yesterday afternoon I spent hours reading doppler reviews. That has been one of the biggest things I have been looking forward to! I've decided on the Sonoline B 3mhz which runs about $54 online.
I will wait until about 7 weeks to get it though; the earliest you can hear is about 8 weeks anyway.

So what have you found that you are planning to get soon?
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

February 5th, 2012, 03:54 PM
delaney24's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh I have been browsing since 10dpo lol

I'm embarrassed to admit I have actually started a baby registry & put some of the things I know I'd like on there...but we're only talking 5 or 6 items.

I even know which stroller I'd like because I picked that out during my last pregnancy.

It feels a little crazy to look so early but I'm just too excited hehe! So far we have only bought things like new books (Mayo Clinic guide) & lotion for stretch marks, but soon I am looking into getting a pregnancy pillow because I am napping all the time & have heard they are good for breastfeeding too.

We probably won't buy anything else for another month or so because we're moving house in 3 weeks so makes more sense to just get it shipped to the new place

The doppler sounds fun! I'll have to look into those
bryan and nina likes this.
February 5th, 2012, 04:01 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
I haven't started online "window" shopping yet but just this morning, I must admit, I was starting to visualize the nursery and everything I might want in it! I know it's early but it's not a bad thing to be positive and optimistic! It is a very exciting time!
February 5th, 2012, 04:09 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Oh well congratulations on moving!! I'm sure you know, but don't lift anything even remotely heavy!!

Hey, I don't blame you one bit for starting a registry!! Why not; it's something fun to do right now and it lets you keep track of the things you like. I am starting an amazon wishlist, since much of my family (mom, dad and grandparents along with extended family) lives in Germany.

I also have been looking at body pillows! Which one are you considering?

February 5th, 2012, 04:18 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
And thanks for the info on the doppler! that is something i would really like to have, too you will have to let us know how you like it!
February 5th, 2012, 04:32 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A little bit! I'm trying not to too much, but I don't think it is a bad idea to have a few things in mind I also am contemplating that same doppler. Found a great deal on ebay. Will probably purchase around seven weeks too. Can't wait!!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

February 5th, 2012, 05:07 PM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
Sure, I've been browsing! I just went to Target to get toilet paper and spent quite a while just looking in the baby aisles. And I've gone to Buy Buy Baby, just to look. I was looking at elf hats on Etsy-so cute. I love looking at baby stuff.

February 6th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been online browsing there are a few things I am considering purchasing in the next few months. I will order my doppler in another week after my next ultrasound.

February 6th, 2012, 07:40 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a doppler but don't like it because it just lights up when they is sound detected so I didn't if it was the actual heartbeat or what but on the top of my list is a doppler that actually shows the number.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
February 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM
NTNP
I've been looking on etsy... And adding things to my favorites . I bought a excersaucer and a jumpy jump from a friend of mind. I also bought a changing table from my friend the last time I was prego and also. Pack n play that I got at babies r us. Hopefully I wil get to finally use these things

Thank you Alex and Aidens mommy for my siggy!
February 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I haven't been browsing too much, but I have started a list of the basic things we will need. Last time I went a little nutso on the shopping, so I'm trying to pace myself this time

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

February 6th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Peytonsmomma
ive heard mixed reviews on dopplers and so i wont be purchasing one, ive looked at swings i know which one i want, what bouncy chair i want, what bassinet, which pack n play, looked at travel systems, i ordered great expectations

delaney~ which body pillow are you getting?
February 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hm I hadn't thought of getting a doppler for home use . . . maybe I'll wait and see which ones you guys like after you get them and then get one

February 6th, 2012, 04:09 PM
NTNP
The doppler sounds pretty cool

Thank you Alex and Aidens mommy for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search