twins ?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By **Jenn**
  • 1 Post By dawnmarie05860
  • 1 Post By dawnmarie05860
  • 1 Post By qberry

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2012, 07:13 AM
brittanylee12's Avatar Veteran
anyone else have this crazy feeling or know your having twins ? i keep dreaming of twin girls ! every night since before i even found out i was expecting!

February 11th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had no clue, my grandmother however about three months ago did have a dream and told me when I got preggers that I would have twins. Of course I was like ya sure grandma. Aside from that I still can't tell that I am expecting two. Good luck though.

February 11th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
I don't have a feeling that we are but before we even found out we was expecting DH kept saying when we did we was going to have twin girls and he has names picked out for them. Then we I told him we was expecting he told DS his twin sisters were on there way. Him thinking this ways has me wondering if we really will be having twins!?!
February 11th, 2012, 02:25 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not me; although my mom is a fraternal twin.

Sisters, friends forever
February 11th, 2012, 06:10 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My mom keeps joking about that. But I really really hope there's just one in there!

February 13th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had no idea, but my best friend had a dream the night before my ultrasound and told me she thought I was having twins!

February 13th, 2012, 05:22 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nope, I don't think so. I did have a dream about a week ago that I had twin girls. But I also had a dream last week involving sex with vampires so I'm gonna chalk it up to hormone craziness. lol

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 13th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
at Jen! thats AWESOME!!!

I havent had any crazy dreams about anything at least that I can remember! everyone around me thinks Im going to have more then one... lol but I dont! lol
February 13th, 2012, 07:34 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As of today I am starting to wonder. I just posted an independent post about this, but this is baby #4 for me. It has been 7 years since I have been pregnant, but NONE of my pregnancies had symptoms even remotely close to what I am experiencing. I am getting M/S (totally unheard for me), my breasts are killing me, I am an emotional wreck and the very worst symptom is insane exhaustion. NEVER had symptoms even close to this intense with any of my other kids. Makes me wonder. I have 2 boys and a girl, so I am pretty sure it is not gender related.
February 13th, 2012, 07:48 PM
dawnmarie05860's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by **Jenn** View Post
Nope, I don't think so. I did have a dream about a week ago that I had twin girls. But I also had a dream last week involving sex with vampires so I'm gonna chalk it up to hormone craziness. lol
Every ounce of me wants more details but I'm afraid to even ask!!!!! Crap...I just forgot what this post was about I got so distracted.....
**Jenn** likes this.
February 13th, 2012, 07:49 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok I am curious and have no idea if this is even possible. We were ttc this last cycle and I was charting everything. Well I was supposed to ovulate on 1/18 and I know I did that night because I always get intense O pain...so I was happy because I had timed it all right. Well the next night about the same time I had the same pain but a little more intense...is it possible that I ovulated twice? Haven't ever had that happen before so it leaves me curious.
February 13th, 2012, 07:50 PM
dawnmarie05860's Avatar Veteran
Oh yeah! Now I remember! I've been having this weird feeling that there's more than one in there but I think it's mainly due to my 8 million wacked out family members trying to freak me out. Monday is not gonna come fast enough to find out how many are in there! lol
kaylarayne likes this.
February 13th, 2012, 11:55 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
It's a huge fear of mine that there will be more than one in there, actually!! I have twin nephews, and they are holy terrors, and their pregnancy was very high risk. It's more the fear of the pregnancy not being successful that scares me away from twins than the idea of having two newborns (although that scares the crap out of me too!!)

February 14th, 2012, 07:52 AM
brittanylee12's Avatar Veteran
ill know for sure Thursday im driving myself crazy !

February 14th, 2012, 07:58 AM
qberry's Avatar Quinn - Mommy to 3
I have had about 10 solid dreams that I am. I'm a fraternal twin so who knows. This is supposed to be our 4th and final so we all know how things don't always go the way we like lol.
kaylarayne likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search