Who has m/s already?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
I haven't had anything other than some slight nausea enough to make it annoying and some foods make me feel like i'm gonna puke just by looking at them. With DS I didn't get m/s until around 6 1/2 to 7wks and then it was HORRIBLE!!!
February 13th, 2012, 07:17 AM
praying for our rainbow
Count me in on the morning sickness, I haven't got sick yet almost did this morning trying to take my prenatal but for the past 2-3 days when I wake up i am so sick to my stomach. I just found out today I am pregnant so I guess that's what I get to look forward to.

February 13th, 2012, 07:22 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
I haven't gotten sick yet but do have waves of nausea that hit me every now and then. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be even though I have nothing to compare it to since I've never been pregnant! And it worries me sometimes, too. We just have to remember it is still early and some people don't even get m/s at all!

Good luck today!
bryan and nina likes this.
February 13th, 2012, 07:32 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All you that aren't with it - can I hate you just a little.

Morning sickness hit me full force - 5 weeks and 3-4 days. I never got it with my firts four kids - NEVER!

And this pregnancy - it is kicking my butt!!

February 13th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Stilettos-N-Sippys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No morning about it for me... It's from the time my feet hit the floor until I fall asleep at night. It's pretty much miserable.

February 13th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes I have been feeling under the weather for a while now.

February 13th, 2012, 09:19 AM
zubeldia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For those of us having a hard time taking our pre-natal vitamins, taking it at bedtime really helps me. I am pretty sick now, but no throwing up yet. Over night, though, I seem to have developed many food aversions. With DS I could barely eat in the house, and that was with copious amounts of zofran.

rafi and charlie by zubeldia36, on Flickr
February 13th, 2012, 10:56 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Sorry to those of you suffering from it right now. But look at the bright side; it means your little bean is growing like it should!

Still waiting on call from RE; they were really busy this morning so I guess that's why it's taking longer than usual. I think I may give my nurse a call now and leave a message, just so she doesn't forget about me.

I heard ginger helps with m/s; I am planning on making ginger tea out of fresh ginger; you girls should try it!

February 14th, 2012, 05:11 AM
brittanylee12's Avatar Veteran
i spoke too soon this morning i had my first up-chuck! and it begins

February 14th, 2012, 06:18 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definitely wouldn't call it morning sickness but I am nauseous when I first get up in the morning. Forcing myself to eat a little something makes me feel better though. I'm waiting for it to kick in. I had hyperemesis with my second son so just as long as I don't get that again I'm good.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 14th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive heard that the big leamon heads help!!! just so all of you that are suffering might want to give that a try...

I have almost thrown up a few times now... this morning I almost did and would have if I had anything in my stomach to throw up... and then I was making breakfast it was one of those turkey sausage egg mcmuffin things... and in the middle of it cooking I had to turn it off and throw it away!
February 14th, 2012, 09:03 AM
MrzRoman's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: Currently living in Oxnard, Ca hometown Jacksonville, FL
Send a message via MSN to MrzRoman Send a message via Yahoo to MrzRoman
I started feeling nauseated before I tested. With my oldest 3 it wasn't so bad. M/S was gone by 19-10 weeks. But, with my last two pregnancies, it was rough. I am not functioning until the late afternoon. And that only lasts a few hours. I took Zofran most of my last pregnancy. And that only took the edge off.

Mrs. C Roman:
Mommy to:

Jahdiel Benjamin, Jaiden Jaiver, Jalen Elias, Jaslene Mercedes, Jace Anthony
February 14th, 2012, 10:49 AM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
With Samuel I had it from 5wks to 17wks. I puked twice.

This one? Well last night I was very queasy... and I'm not even 4wks along... uh oh!

February 14th, 2012, 01:00 PM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
Today has been the first day that I feel sick. But I don't know if its nerves or actual nausea. The thought of food is gross to me and the smell is even worse. I'm cooking cauliflower in the crock-pot and its making me so sick to my stomach. So much for eating my Valentine's dinner I have planned. LOL.

I hope its M/S at this point...anything that says this little bean might stick will be OK with me.

February 14th, 2012, 02:56 PM
alley's Avatar Veteran
I remember getting a box of suckers, they are called preggie pops. I think motherhood sold them. My sil gave me a box and it helped out some if you do get m/s.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search