Funniest/Most Embaressing Exp. With Symptoms?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sawyers_Mommy
  • 2 Post By Mrs.Paradise

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 02:47 PM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
I'm posting this because something I said on another post brought it up.
So my question is, What are some of your funniest/most embarrassing experiences with pg symptoms?

I fell asleep while riding passenger on a 4 wheeler last pregnancy multiple times!
And I seem to drool a lot this one! DH flinches when I talk to him lol.

February 13th, 2012, 02:55 PM
October 2012 DDC co-host
haha, that's cute!!! for me, I'm so scared of throwing up while I'm talking to someone...or having to excuse myself. The ms has just been horrible this time! It went away for a little while, and came back 2x worse! ick! It seems too like I burp a lot...lol. gross.

February 13th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
This one-nothing so far.
Last pregnancy my worst was peeing every time I sneezed!!! I had to cross my legs and even then some would dribble out sometimes! It was especially embarrassing when I was at work and stocking the shelves, I sneezed and crossed my leg at the same time. Looked over and one of the guys I worked with was standing there watching and laughing!! Another embarrasing one was at work also and I laughed so hard I had to leave the register and run to the bathroom!!! Had some pee on my undies but had to live with it til I got off!
JaxonsMom2010 likes this.
February 13th, 2012, 04:33 PM
alley's Avatar Veteran
My last pregnancy I had gas. It was so embarassing, I would run to the restroom and hope no one would be in there.
February 13th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh wow! we NEED to re post this question later in our pregnancies! so we can tell what our most embarrassing moments are this pregnancy!
February 13th, 2012, 06:37 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You ladies have me beat.nothing outrageous happened with mine. I am with you on the burping and frequent trips to the restroom but nothing out of the ordinary.

Sisters, friends forever
February 13th, 2012, 08:16 PM
I'm so scared of peeing when I sneeze later on!!!! lol.
I think I will repost this later on
You ladies should read this guys blog, I found it last night and he had me rolling on the floor laughing!! This blog is way old but still has some funny and true things I could relate too.
Pregnancy Gas: Wife’s Early Pregnancy Gas Drives Husband Out Of House

February 13th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Stilettos-N-Sippys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I pride myself on being very ladylike.... pregnancy makes me gassy and having to run away to go puke is so mortifying for me.

And I'm not a pretty puker... It's like a violent, yelling puke... I turn the fan and the shower on to try and muffle the sound of my ralphing...

February 13th, 2012, 08:45 PM
dawnmarie05860's Avatar Veteran
Hahah! Oh God, it has to be the gas! And it's not just the hardly noticable gas. It's more along the lines of oh dear God, what crawled up there and died gas. The best part of it all was I was stuck in the semi with my DF the entire time this was happening. DF wouldn't say anything to me but you should have seen the look on his face every time I let one silently go. It almost became a game to me...especially at night under the covers!
February 14th, 2012, 04:33 AM
brittanylee12's Avatar Veteran
this time definitely the gas! i wake up everyone in the house LITERALLY LOL! with Cohen was probably new years eve when i fell going up the stairs stressful at the time but it was a sight to see a 180 lbs pregnant woman in heels and a little black dress doing the splits LOL

February 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We haven't told our big kids yet that I am pregnant. Yesterday, I actually dry heaved so loud that my oldest son came in to ask me if I was ok.

I just told him that I gagged on my spit. I am now afraid that I will do it at work.

February 14th, 2012, 10:33 AM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Well I'm sick with a cold... I've been sneezing and coughing a lot... now you know where this is going right? lol

With other pgncies? Hmmm... nothing really.

February 14th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Lol you ladies crack me up!! we should write a book jk.
Well you can add me to the obnoxious pregnancy gas DH almost died last night, I feel horrible!! lol

February 14th, 2012, 12:30 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Yeah that scares me! I also think I am pretty lady like and don't even like going to the bathroom when DH is around. lol. Some things are just better left private.
So it's been pretty daunting to me to think about the gross things to come. I have been gassy but not terrible... I can (still) hide it from DH!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search