1st beta at 12dpo

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By lovely.carlie
  • 2 Post By momof8lopez
  • 1 Post By doremi
  • 1 Post By KMH
  • 1 Post By yashobo
  • 1 Post By bryan and nina
  • 1 Post By Kansascity kitty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 04:11 PM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
Nurse called and said my beta is 10.9 which is very low according to my LMP. I KNOW I ovulated late on CD 22/23 so I'm only 12dpo. Hopefully they will be higher on Wed. Does anyone have any experience with levels this low at 12dpo? All the charts I find online seem to be saying I'm still ok as long as it goes up, but I feel sick and can't help but to be freaking out a little.

February 13th, 2012, 04:32 PM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
Some ladies have lower hcg levels, it really is about how it increases! My nurse said my #s were low at 14dpo @95.. She got a nice shock when they almost tripled.
But she had me so worked up about the first numbers that until I got my 16dpo results I absolutely thought I was going to lose this one. Just breathe, take it easy and relax. FX for you!
seri0uslyc0nfused likes this.

February 13th, 2012, 05:00 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
just lurking here, but my 13dpo was only a 28hcg. It more than tripled by 15dpo at 101. She's in my siggy I thought for sure she was a m/c waiting to happen with that low of a #. My other DD in my siggy, 1.5yr old, had a # of 107 at 13dpo. I charted and did opks with both, so I'm positive of the dpo. Just go's to show you, how every pregnancy IS different!
Grace and seri0uslyc0nfused like this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

February 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
It is the second beta that will really matter. It is possible to have a healthy pregnancy with a beta that low in the beginning. What matters is whether it is coming close to doubling every 48 hours. With my first loss, my first beta was 15 and they told me that while it was low, it mattered more what happened during the next couple of beta draws. So try not to freak out just yet! Hoping everything turns out fine!

February 13th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks ladies, I'm really trying not to stress or worry too much yet. It's just hard coming out of the recent loss. I hope my hpt test lines are darker in the morning and wed morning so that will add some ease to my mind also before getting the 2nd beta results.

February 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
My 16dpo beta with my first pregnancy was 12.4 (and my dates are dead on because we did IVF). Some little ones just take longer to snuggle in. I bet it goes way up when you do the repeat test

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

February 13th, 2012, 07:01 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Try not to worry too much about the actual numbers like the other ladies said. I am sure you'll have doubling or even tripling numbers at your next draw.

Sisters, friends forever
February 13th, 2012, 07:31 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Elaina, my hcg at 11dpo was 11.9! You honestly can't tell much from just one number... Are you going back in 2 or 3 days? You should have a good idea after those of what your doubling time it...

February 14th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
My 16dpo beta with my first pregnancy was 12.4 (and my dates are dead on because we did IVF). Some little ones just take longer to snuggle in. I bet it goes way up when you do the repeat test
Wow, that is some comforting news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan and nina View Post
Elaina, my hcg at 11dpo was 11.9! You honestly can't tell much from just one number... Are you going back in 2 or 3 days? You should have a good idea after those of what your doubling time it...
I got back tomorrow, which would be 48 hours from the first one.

February 14th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bet your numbers have gone up. FX crossed for high numbers.

February 14th, 2012, 07:17 AM
My hpt line doesn't seem to be any darker this morning and I can still barely see the line on the FRER, I think I'm giving up on FRER. 6 days before missed period my butt! My SMU has been better, so we will see what that looks like in a few hours. My temp is still high, but I have cramps today and my legs/knees are KILLING me. But I think it might rain, which would explain my legs hurting. Everything is making me paranoid at this point.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search