boobs!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stilettos-N-Sippys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
if you are having sore breasts, when did they begin getting sore? Im almost a little freaked out, im about 3w4d (+/-1 or 2 days) and i feel no change whatsoever. With my most recent pregnancy with my daughter, I remember them being so sore I almost wanted to throw up when they touched anything...but I can't remember if it started right away or not.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 2/1/15!

February 13th, 2012, 05:24 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My nipples have been bothering me the past couple days but its just exacerbated by my daughter nursing. I don't think it would be as noticeable otherwise. The same with my last 2 pregnancies as well, I was always nursing when I got pregnant again.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine was worse before I tested than after. Also, mine became bigger with dd's pregnancy and didn't go down too much after I stopped breast feeding. So, I figure they probably won't be making the same huge change like they did then. Hence, soreness too is less compared to previous pregnancies.

Sisters, friends forever
February 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for me sore boobs is a post O symptom! so it was there from the beginning! lol one of the reason that got me thinking I might be pregnant was that my sore boobs wouldnt go away! lol but I hear EVERY pregnancy is Different! so I wouldnt hold not having sore boobs as negative!
February 13th, 2012, 07:46 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Never had sore boobs with my first. They were VERY sensitive with my DD for about a week before I found out and then a little sore with my third. This pregnancy however is a killer. My boobs are excrutiating and have been since about 10 DPO.
February 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
I got my sore BBs after I was 4 weeks, and today they felt less sensitive so I was worried, but they came back with a vengance
Don't worry I'm like that with m/s I had it last time so I am wondering when it will show up this time.

February 13th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Stilettos-N-Sippys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never had sore boobs with any of my pregnancies... all pregnancies are different so don't let lack of symptoms worry you. My last I didn't have ANY symptoms
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

February 13th, 2012, 09:12 PM
kathleenbean108's Avatar Pregnant with baby #3
I do not recall having sore boobs with my other two, however that was my only hint this time to take a test. They always hurt right before my period, however they were hurting way before it was due and never went away. They lessened in pain drastically this week, but they are still a little tender.

Robert Thomas

Rachel Marie

Drayana Abigail

Gabriel Andrew

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search