What are some must haves?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 06:42 PM
alley's Avatar Veteran
Just curious what everyone's must haves for this pregnancy are?

I know for me I am going to invest in a good body pillow.
February 13th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Peytonsmomma
i ordered a new body pillow, i just got some new body oil for my stomach
February 13th, 2012, 07:11 PM
baybeecakes08's Avatar Super Mommy
i want to grt a new body pillow !!
and some good maternity clothes

[/url]
February 13th, 2012, 07:14 PM
praying for our rainbow
I am going to get a new body pillow soon. I sleep on my stomach and it's already starting to hurt, I am so bloated. Hopefully it will help me get used to sleeping on my side.

February 13th, 2012, 11:50 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I'm singing in a wedding the end of June, so I'm going to need a nice maternity dress! I'm also going to need some long pants for the end of pregnancy. Josiah was born Sept. 3rd, which was still summer here for us, so most of my 3rd trimester maternity clothes were capris and skirts. I'm also planning on buying some new Bravado nursing tanks. Josiah is still nursing (NEVER thought I'd be the mom with a nursing toddler), so I've worn all of my nursing tanks out completely.

February 14th, 2012, 05:48 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Need to get some burt bees to start rubbing on thighs, breast, and other expanding areas Also, need a new bra soon or may just dig out my old nursing bra. I am sure it will be more comfortable than my normal bras.

Sisters, friends forever
February 14th, 2012, 06:10 AM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will definitely invest in some good nursing bras and tops. I dont need any maternity clothes, b/c I'm due the sametime as my first. I'll be going to a wedding a month before I'm due so a cute dress. Besides that I guess just see how this pregnancy goes compared to the last one. The first time around was a cake walk, no sickness, slept like a baby, so I didn't have to buy anything special.
February 14th, 2012, 06:14 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think I really need anything. I've had babies in December, August, and March so I've got maternity clothes for every season. I *might* need some more summer ones but that should be it.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 14th, 2012, 08:10 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll need summer maternity clothes for sure, as well as a dress since my mom is getting married in June. I also already bought two new maternity belly bands from Etsy.

February 14th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Heck I need everything! My daughter was born in February, so most of my maternity clothes are off season. I've given everything else away b/c we were so sure we were done having kids!
February 14th, 2012, 02:05 PM
revolutionarygirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
this is my first, I don't have much! I know some people say those maternity pillows are so expensive and so they won't buy them, but I really want one. like some others have said, I'm already uncomfortable and not sleeping that well and I'm not even showing at all yet, of course...

I might be able to borrow some maternity tops from some of my girlfriends but they are much shorter than me so I'll definitely need a couple dresses/skirts/pants...

I got that Belli stretchmark oil and I really like it so far, it's supposed to be totally healthy (nothing bad in it) and to possibly prevent stretchmarks if you use it all along. I like how it smells (lavender) and it's just peaceful to rub it on twice a day.
February 14th, 2012, 04:18 PM
SuperMom
Most definitely a body pillow!! Maternity clothes, belly band and I got some cocoa butter sticks today. Make sure to rub them on my belly everytime I use the bathroom...hoping to not add to the stretch marks I already have lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search