Ugh- the bloat!!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2012, 12:39 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Every time after I eat I get SO crazy bloated!! Even if it is just a little meal. Are you ladies getting this as well??
I just ate a small order of avocado rolls (6 pieces) and my belly is so round it looks like I am 4 or 5 months along!! lol. It's kinda fascinating to me how just a small amount of food affects it!

February 14th, 2012, 12:48 PM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes!!!! same here, for lunch I ate a small portion of home made lasagna, and I feel super bloated and feel blah. Any time I eat something whether it's fruit, veggies, cereal, I get bloated real bad. I don't remember this happening the first time around, not that this pregnancy would be the same.
February 14th, 2012, 12:50 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Totally with you on the bloat I had it really bad this morning; now I feel great. Its amazing how the symptoms shift throughout the day. I was ready to puke my lunch but now I am ready to eat anything in sight. The annoying thing about bloating is if I don't eat, I feel puky and if I do I feel bloated. Guess there is no winner. Enjoying my 5 minutes of reprieve from both currently Hope you too get some relief soon (I heard that walking helps but I can't be walking all overt the office just for that).

Sisters, friends forever
February 14th, 2012, 12:52 PM
LWiegel's Avatar Lauren *Expecting #1!*
Yes!!! It's crazy. Idk about y'all but I am super gassy too. Bloated and gasy and only 4 weeks oh my!!! Lol I can handle that, its these oh I'll just lay down for a second 2 hour naps these past couple days I'm having problems with! Y'all having this too??

Lauren's Pregnancy Journal.
February 14th, 2012, 01:08 PM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
I feel the same way. It sucks too because I have been sooo thirsty so I chug water and that makes it SO much worse. Gross

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search