Hormonal!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By qberry

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2012, 03:18 PM
qberry's Avatar Quinn - Mommy to 3
It's too early to want to yell at DH over everything! I've never had a pregnancy that rocked me this hard. I have constant nausea, persistent headaches, instant freezing to instant hot, uterus stretching and round ligament pain out the wazoo, and yes.. I want to scream at DH for every little thing that he does that drives me nuts.

Hi, my name is Quinn, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and a HOT MESS!
February 14th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
and your dh will look like this the next couple of months. My hubby got it bad last pregnancy he and my mom called me THING lol!

February 14th, 2012, 03:29 PM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes, I've been a bit snappy with the kids today. I think I was hungry-I think I'm always hungry.

February 14th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im so glad Im not the only one! Told dh it was like pms times 100!!!
February 14th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
you are SO not alone! I've only known im pregnant for what...4 days now, and my DH is ready to flee the premises whenever a mood swing hits...which is about every half hour or so...

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl! SHE'S HERE! Lillian Emma Born 1/9/15 @37wks 6lbs 8oz

February 15th, 2012, 04:37 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am with you; I know my dh feels like this is a menses gone wrong. I am always hormonal before my periods and I was snapping everyone and anyone's head even before I knew I was pregnant (I though then it was because of my menses). I get better in the 2nd trimester so hoping the same for you.

Sisters, friends forever
February 15th, 2012, 04:42 AM
brittanylee12's Avatar Veteran
you are sooo not alone, my poor dh is assuming i dont even love him anymore because im so angry all the time, this should be a happy time for both of us but i just snap at him and have NO control over it so friday ive planned a romantic scavenger hunt around the house, im going to leave him clues included with a note of one reason why i love him, it will end in the bedroom with a ton of candles and hopefully a romantic well you know ahaha however itll probably end me in pain and cutting him off halfway through .

February 15th, 2012, 08:55 AM
qberry's Avatar Quinn - Mommy to 3
Last night was ridiculous. He said he'd make dinner or figure something out.. then comes home 30 minutes before dinner is supposed to be at the table (rigid schedule for the oldest with aspergers). I was like it was horrible. Then I ended up sobbing!

This is the worst it's ever been! I'm thinking my body can sense it won't be pregnant again and is throwing it all at me now.. hahaha.
February 15th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's kind of how I feel, especially with the nausea, mood swings, and hot/cold flashes! Have you had an u/s yet?? Maybe it's twins!!!

February 15th, 2012, 09:41 AM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
I've been a total monster too! My mom and dad duck around when I visit !! lol it's sad and I feel bad but I REALLY can't control it at all, and last night I was just horrid to DH I felt so bad! But he understands most of the time.
I bet having a child with aspergers is SO rewarding, I've read up on aspergers and it really fascinates me. (My cousin has aspergers).

February 15th, 2012, 10:15 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Add me to the list.

I actually picked a fight with my dh this morning. I had major "word vomit". I knew I should have kept my mouth shut - but no - I was really nasty.

And now all I want to do is cry - ABOUT EVERYTHING!!

February 15th, 2012, 12:28 PM
MrzRoman's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: Currently living in Oxnard, Ca hometown Jacksonville, FL
Send a message via MSN to MrzRoman Send a message via Yahoo to MrzRoman
Add me to the list also. DH has been driving me BANANAS (in my rachel zoe voice). Everything he does I just want to flip out. It's been really hard to keep quiet lately.

Mrs. C Roman:
Mommy to:

Jahdiel Benjamin, Jaiden Jaiver, Jalen Elias, Jaslene Mercedes, Jace Anthony
February 15th, 2012, 12:36 PM
dawnmarie05860's Avatar Veteran
See? And this is why I'm glad mine is on the road. I don't have to deal with him every day. He ticks me off and I simply don't have to answeer the phone! lol I know what you mean though...I'm actually mad at him right now because he called me twice....make that three times in the last half hour! Arrrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm done now....
February 15th, 2012, 12:50 PM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
You can add me to that list too. If I'm not griping & yelling at DH or someone, then I'm crying at everything!

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

February 15th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry sweetie! HUGE SUPER DUPER FREAKING BIG FAT GIANT MONSTER HOOKER FANGBANGER

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search