I don't feel pregnant....

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2012, 01:16 PM
Tennyson
Wierd. I think because we weren't trying I just am still in total shock. I ran out of things to pee on. Today I just found an old ovulation stick and peed on that!

Am I crazy? I am tired but otherwise no signs of pregnancy other than the completely obvious missed period.

Anyone else feel this way?
February 21st, 2012, 01:45 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well you might be one of the lucky ones! when is your edd? because if your just barely pregnant that might have something to do with it too!
February 21st, 2012, 02:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
All of a sudden the constant nausea hit me like a ton of bricks. I was feeling the same way then BAM, there it was. Enjoy it while you can

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl!

February 21st, 2012, 02:46 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
How far along are you? I was starting to worry too bc I didn't have a ton of symptoms...but sure enough, m/s kicked in for me a few days ago. And it's horrible....all day and night. Now I wish I could go back to how I felt last week....lol. Definitely enjoy it while you can
February 21st, 2012, 02:50 PM
kathleenbean108's Avatar Pregnant with baby #3
Im with you MommaSunshine. I didnt have any symptoms, and now Im becoming queasy on and off through out the day. Even water is making me feel blah.

Robert Thomas

Rachel Marie

Drayana Abigail

Gabriel Andrew
February 21st, 2012, 02:54 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
M/S usually starts around 6 weeks for some earlier or a little later. Count yourself lucky for now. Be careful what you wish for lol.

February 21st, 2012, 02:55 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I don't really have any symptoms other than tired and sore back. I have gotten occasional bouts of nausea but nothing bad yet... I think it hits everyone at different times. Congrats on your bfp!

February 21st, 2012, 04:52 PM
SuperMom
I just told a lady at work today that I keep forgetting that I am pregnant like in the morning when I wake up I think..."did I dream that?" No nausea for me yet, but super sore boobs and I feel super lazy!! Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the board!!!

February 22nd, 2012, 07:31 AM
Tennyson
Thank you all! My EDD is 10/24 (actually my birthday!)

I am only 5 weeks so maybe it will change. Or not
February 22nd, 2012, 07:36 AM
Hey Tennyson!

Yay we have the same due date!!!

I just got my first nausea wave yesterday, it kept occuring on and off the whole day. Nothing so far as of today however. With my first pregnancy I NEVER felt nausea and I wanted to SO bad just so I could feel something...Now, after yesterday I am praying for a pregnancy that is nausea free - that SUCKED!!!

I also recall that by six weeks bb's starting hurting...were still early, hold on its a long ride!!!
February 22nd, 2012, 08:08 AM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All I've really felt so far is fatigue (not all the time, it comes and goes) and somewhat sore nipples.
Part of me wants a little nausea just so I know it's really real, but the other part of me wants to tell the first part to because, really, why would I WISH for nausea??

I'm also only just over 5 weeks, so I'm waiting for that 6 week mark to come roaring in.
February 22nd, 2012, 12:42 PM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
My due date is oct 18 an my only symptoms so far is sore bbs an tired all the time
February 22nd, 2012, 12:58 PM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with the others and consider yourself lucky:] The only symptom I feel is when I go jogging, I feel a little more sluggish. And of course when I eat no matter what size of meal I eat, I feel like I've gained 5lbs in the stomach area:]
February 22nd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to ebnyh23
My EDD is 10/21, so I'm right there with you guys. Im sleepy, nauseous, and have sore nipples. Out of all, my nipples are the worst. While sleeping, DH bumped into them and I wanted to push him off the bed. LOL! That's how much they hurt.
February 22nd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennyson View Post
Thank you all! My EDD is 10/24 (actually my birthday!)

I am only 5 weeks so maybe it will change. Or not
Hey Tennyson,

My EDD is 10/15 which is my birthday! How funny!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search