Freaking out a little

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Stilettos-N-Sippys
  • 2 Post By KMH
  • 1 Post By Stilettos-N-Sippys
  • 1 Post By yashobo
  • 2 Post By kaylarayne
  • 1 Post By Stilettos-N-Sippys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2012, 06:46 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know I already posted about this, but it happened again tonight. I had a gush of discharge...I am talking a lot and it is super slippery and very sticky. It is like EWCM x100. It is clear and all, but I am pretty much freaking out now. I have had three children and NEVER did this happen with any of them Calling the OB in the morning because I cannot imagine this much discharge is normal. I have not had the best feeling about this pregnancy since I found out and all day today I have been convinced that I am going to miscarry at any time and this was before the 2nd bout of discharge! I have never suffered a loss and the thought is breaking my heart Thoughts?

February 21st, 2012, 07:19 PM
Stilettos-N-Sippys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Don't cash in your chips just yet! Pregnancy is a very strange, amazing thing... each pregnancy is different and so many weird things can happen. I don't know what it could be, and I'm not one for false hope, BUT wait until you talk to your ob before you give up ALL hope.

I'll be praying for you!

February 21st, 2012, 07:21 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
That has happened to me several times! I freak out and run to the bathroom because I'm afraid that I'm bleeding again, but it is just globs of CM. It happened last pregnancy, too, and I'm guessing it is normal for some women. Honestly I'd try not to worry too much...chances are that everything is perfectly okay!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

February 21st, 2012, 07:26 PM
I know it seems that I am overreacting and after reading some stuff online I probably am. Sorry ladies...my youngest is 7 and I am older now so I think I am just super scared. There is just gobs of it and it totally freaks me out. I guess as long as it is clear and no blood or other odd colors I am probably ok. I think I will still call the OB in the morning just in case. I love that I found this board! Thank You so so much!

February 21st, 2012, 07:32 PM
I'm all for stress reduction so if you can call your ob for some reassurance, do it! Worrying will make you nuts. Just try not to let everything freak you out.

Just remember, all you can do is all you can do. You can take care of yourself and do all the right things... but from there, it's really out of our hands. So just try and enjoy the ride.
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

February 21st, 2012, 07:37 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Could it be some sort of infection? I've never had a loss but from what I know it seems unrelated..
February 21st, 2012, 07:43 PM
I wouldn't think of an infection. No burning, itching, color or odor...so I just don't know. I am feeling a bit better about it now though. Still have super sore boobs and been nauseated all day and still am tonight so I am going to try to relax and let happen what will happen. Cassie is right, it is out of my hands.

February 22nd, 2012, 06:19 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with Cassie 100% call your Ob explain what has happened and see if they can get you in to be seen.

February 22nd, 2012, 06:43 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You can have your OB check just in case it is an infection. However, it is definitely not a miscarriage. I had lots of CM discharge with this pregnancy and didn't have it with my previous. So, each pregnancy is truly different. Hope all is well.
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

Sisters, friends forever
February 22nd, 2012, 06:49 AM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Keep us posted after talking to your OB; I hope it eases your mind!
February 22nd, 2012, 08:40 AM
Talked to the nurse this morning and she said that it sounds totally normal. As long as there is no severe cramping, blood, odor, color or anything resembling tissue, then I should be ok.

I have just 3 more weeks until my 1st appointment and I can't freaking wait! I need to see that little HB to give myself some peace of mind Thanks ladies!
yashobo and Mrs.Paradise like this.

February 22nd, 2012, 08:53 AM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
With my other pregnancies I had so much discharge that I had to wear a panti liner and change it a few times a day. my discharge has been increasing again, so I'm expecting the same this pregnancy.
February 22nd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have tons of CM now that I'm pregnant too. It's like EWCM and there's lots of it. Totally normal.
February 22nd, 2012, 11:32 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a ton of cm too! but now its dried up... but I wouldnt be surprised if it shows back up...
February 22nd, 2012, 12:44 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've gotten that with every single pregnancy. Its nerve wracking because I'm convinced its blood and run to the bathroom just to see its normal cm, just a lot of it.

If it makes you feel any better I've got symptoms this pregnancy that I haven't had with my previous ones.

Every pregnancy is different, try not to worry.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Same here! I also run to the bathroom, expecting blood but it's just cm. I am kinda glad you posted about this; I was wondering if it was normal. lol. Hope all these responses eased your mind a little!

February 22nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
SabrinaH's Avatar Pregnant with #1!
I've heard of women getting a lot of CM while pregnant and even needing to wear pantyliners. Some days I get more than others and I definitely get more on days that I work out on.

I'm glad the nurse was able to reassure you.

February 22nd, 2012, 06:59 PM
Glad you spoke with someone, hope that's eased your mind a little. I know it's hard to wait in between visits.

I had to wear a liner through most of my last pregnancy... the terms "baby goo" or "baby juice" were lovingly coined. Just the other day I was driving (idk if this is funny or tmi) but I felt a "gush" of something and stuck my hands down my pants while driving You automatically think it's going to be blood... but it wasn't...
kaylarayne likes this.

February 22nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Nicole1108's Avatar Veteran
This happened to me with my first and this pregnancy... Even not pregnant for me having discharge is normal.. LOL So just make sure you talk to your dr and watch it. Dont freak out just yet..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search