Where are the triplets?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By Kansascity kitty
  • 5 Post By SLP83
  • 2 Post By yashobo
  • 1 Post By Peytonsmomma
  • 1 Post By rstarkey
  • 1 Post By sonomom15

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2012, 05:17 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Got to thinking where are the triplets at? Need a pair of those lol I would really die if I was told there are three I thought two was something. I know for sure it isn't me having three there are only two. Anyhow I wonder how many sets of those run in JM history?
yashobo and Mrs.Paradise like this.

February 22nd, 2012, 05:36 AM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am truly and unconditionally happy and grateful to finally be pregnant....

That being said, if I was told I was having triplets I might have an immediate mental breakdown! And DH...oh boy I don't even want to think about it
February 22nd, 2012, 05:39 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You crack me up Be careful what you ask for.... I have seen some only when I lurk on the mom of multiples board. Most there are twins but there are some gorgeous triplets. Twins is about the level of my obsession. Triplets are not for me but love seeing the kids.

Sisters, friends forever
February 22nd, 2012, 09:43 AM
Peytonsmomma
sorry not here lol!! i was thinking twins by how big i am already but just one very health baby in there!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.
February 22nd, 2012, 10:14 AM
rstarkey's Avatar Veteran
shhhh Kitty!! That's all I've been dreaming about the past 2 weeks. One dream it's 2, the next 5, then 3. I log on here this morning and this is the first post I see. Trying to jinx me!LOL
Kansascity kitty likes this.
February 22nd, 2012, 10:25 AM
October 2012 DDC co-host
OMGosh, I'd DIE!!! LOL! I photograph a mom that has quadruplet boys and I love them to pieces! They are just uberly cute and sweet, but I admire her more than words can say! Of course she says the same about me because we have so many...lol. I absolutely can't imagine having 3 newborns, then infants and toddlers! Of course, that being said, I LOVE to watch "other" moms with multiples
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

February 22nd, 2012, 10:37 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my Sil told me I was going to have triplets! lol just to be mean! because she knows that we only want 2 kids... lol shes a snot! but man that would be scary!!! I told my MIL if that happened then I would need her to move in!!! lol
February 22nd, 2012, 11:10 AM
Veteran
I don't know what I would do besides faint if I found out that I were carrying triplets! It would be such a huge blessing to SOMEBODY, hopefully not me..lol. I love seeing multiples, but I don't think I am equiped to handle triplets...maybe twins.

February 22nd, 2012, 11:25 AM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
I think I would seriously break down and cry if I found out we were having triplets. My first pregnancy, I wanted twins so that we could get the 2 kids over with. Since we only want 2 total, I'm praying now its only 1 this time, haha! Of course, I'd love them either way!

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

February 22nd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never in a million years thought I would even be a candidate to have twins etc. Then boo-yah I get 2 lol. I am already sold can't wait to meet them. I really think their girls.

February 22nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
Veteran
I would LOVE to have triplets!!! I think I may be crazy
February 22nd, 2012, 08:19 PM
Stilettos-N-Sippys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure I would jump off a bridge...

February 23rd, 2012, 04:54 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
It is a little nuts just trying to figure out how this will work with twins...I cannot imagine triplets! I'm pretty sure I would have a nervous breakdown!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

February 23rd, 2012, 08:45 AM
revolutionarygirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had no idea that twins ran in my family... my mom didn't know either, but apparently my dad's aunt had twins! (and none of the rest of us ever knew)
though I've heard with slightly older mommies the chance of having twins is higher (not even getting into fertility )

I'm really happy about having twins. I just was so excited to have one heartbeat so having two is like extra good! But it is kinda scary. This is my first successful pregnancy so far, so I don't really know what to expect, and then twins...! I think I'd be extra nervous if I was having three.

Last edited by revolutionarygirl; February 23rd, 2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: forgot something

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search