There are days I just don't feel pregnant but..

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Am I the only one? This is my first pregnancy ever. I know I am pregnant for sure ESP with the m/s throughout the day, the random mood swings from happy to sad to anger and the pains as if I am getting PMS but I'm not.

I just don't feel any other signs that I thought I should be feeling? Maybe I'm too excited for the dr's appt coming up this Tuesday? I have so many questions I want to ask my dr too. That and I need to find a Obgyn if my dr isn't a true one either.

I guess I felt comfy in knowing when I had my pregnancy strips and seeing the two lines am I just that strange or am I not alone ?

Sent from my iPhone.

February 27th, 2012, 05:42 AM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I STILL feel that way even though I have already had my first ultrasound! My m/s is for the most part gone (never puked) and I have just moments here and there of emotional swings. But I don't feel any different other than my pants getting tighter. I thought I would after my first ultrasound, but I guess since I can't constantly see the baby (or a growing belly) that it still doesn't seem real.

Don't worry, you are not alone.

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

February 27th, 2012, 06:59 AM
I posted something similar. I haven't had any ms. Just a few moments here and there of a yucky feeling. Mostly I'm just really tired. Back hurts off and on and my hubby says I'm Moody.
February 27th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Kivett12's Avatar Veteran
You are not alone. This is my 2nd Pg and so far, I have barely felt any symptoms. Although, I am not quite 6 wks, it's still scary, but I am looking at it as a blessing. I know with DS the m/s started literally at the 6 wk mark and didn't end until 16 wks. I never got sick, but felt like it from morning until night. UGH...So right now, I am trying to enjoy every minute I can without the m/s!!
February 27th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Super Mommy
I was just pregnant in October! Delivered October 17th, 2011. My daughter was delivered stillborn due to preeclampsia and hellp syndrome. Anyway, I am only 6 weeks pregnant today but for some reason I think I should feel something. I know that isn't the case because I didn't feel any different just last summer when I found out I was pregnant. The first symptoms were fatigue and gas. Lol. I am starting to feel fatigue but not the exhaustion I felt that confirmed something was definitely going on! This time around, I think I am just going to lay back, relax, and let everything fall into place. Best wishes to you!
February 27th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, just thought I'd ask. I'll update this post tomorrow evening/afternoon, since I have a appt tomorrow @ 8:45.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search