The Baby-Wearing Thread!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2012, 06:24 PM
LucilleTwo's Avatar Andrea, mama to L & E
I loved my Cuddly Wrap and I can't wait to use it again. I'm also going to invest in a woven wrap. There's a place here that holds babywearing workshops so it's nice to go and try them all. I have a Beco Butterfly too. Best $$ I've spent.

February 27th, 2012, 06:29 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sure there are some demonstration on YouTube.just play around with it with a baby doll until you feel comfortable. The professionals use just one piece of clothe but I always reinforce mine with a second just for safety. Its really easy to just throw a cloth in suitcases when we travel or know that I can use any piece of cloth of reasonable length at my destination if I forget mine. I had dd in november and winter tht year was chilly so she was always so warm and comfy whenever I was out and about because I had her in these.

Sisters, friends forever
February 27th, 2012, 07:04 PM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
I wasn't real sure about what to get and I was short on money when I wanted to try it so I just bought some jersey knit (t-shirt type) fabric and made my own version of a Moby. I actually got 2 out of the fabric, and I've used it some over the years but neither of my kids ever seemed totally comfortable in it... which may have been because I didn't do something right. I will try it again this time though.

Grace (7), Elijah (4), Hannah (1), baby boy (coming soon)
plus 3 step-kids Brandon (18), Sarah (16) and Adam (13)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search