Is anyone else...

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2012, 02:06 PM
Nicole1108's Avatar Veteran
Getting pains/cramp-like-feelings in the front of their thighs - like towards the top?? I have had some noticeable round ligament discomfort today and noticed the feeling in the upper part of my thighs before...just curious if anyone else had this or if its normal??

Thx ladies

No matter how long we must be apart......
God will bring us back together
<3

March 2nd, 2012, 02:10 PM
praying for our rainbow
Oh Oh me me! I have been having it for a while actually. The tops of my thighs hurt so bad especially as the day wears on and i've been on my feet longer and I get bloated more toward the end of the day.

March 2nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
jessica1981's Avatar Regular
Me! I just posted about it..lol. I have pains in my hips/ovary area. Sometimes I still get a strong af type cramp as well. I have pains most of the day.
March 2nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have some cramping... but not on my legs... but I hope it goes away soon! HUGE SUPER DUPER FREAKING BIG FAT GIANT MONSTER HOOKER FANGBANGER
March 3rd, 2012, 03:42 AM
rstarkey's Avatar Veteran
I did earlier on when I tried to run. It's settled down now, but I still am crampy off and on. No spotting or anything though, and it happens more toward the evening than during the day. I'm writing it off to growing and stretching since I don't have any warning symptoms to go with it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search