Log In Sign Up

Ultrasound tomorrow! eeeeeeep (Rant )


Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tiffany8620

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
March 3rd, 2012, 10:14 AM
Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 124
Our first ultrasound is tomorrow I am sooooo nervous .... my last pregnancy I went in for an ultrasound and didn't see anything :s it was the biggest emotional roller coaster of my life and they couldn't figure out my pregnancy for like 2 months and then I finally stated bleeding... so I guess im just super nervous because of that,even though so far this pregnancy I haven't spotted once haven't had cramps or anything like that I have had sore boobs, cravings , was peeing lots ... that kind of settled down and once in a while I get a dull lower back pain .

Even though everything seems normal so far and betas were good I don't know why I am so scared :s Is it normal to be like this ?? I almost feel like its taking over and its making it hard to just relax and enjoy the fact that I finally got what I wanted..

And even if we see baby and heart beat on this one ill prob still be worried something can go wrong till after 12 weeks then ill finally be super happy!

Anyone else ready for the first trimester to be over finally and actually look pregnant

sorry for my little rant I am just so impatient to know everything will be perfect.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
March 3rd, 2012, 10:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 4,865
I think it's completely normal to be nervous, especially having had a loss. I'm sure everything will look great.
JillMama likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
March 3rd, 2012, 10:48 AM
Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLover View Post
I think it's completely normal to be nervous, especially having had a loss. I'm sure everything will look great.
Thanks! I am sure it will be fine ... with my daughter who's now 7 I had NO symptoms while pregnant with her the whole time this time everything is soooooo different I feel like a first time mom and don't know what's normal or not lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
March 3rd, 2012, 10:57 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 17,495
How you're feeling is TOTALLY normal when you're pregnant after a loss! I'm going to be a nervous wreck on Wednesday when I go in for mine! Good luck! I hope you see a beautiful little bean in there!
__________________
Mommy to two beautiful boys, watched over by two angels in heaven

Reply With Quote
  #5  
March 3rd, 2012, 11:45 AM
Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by doremi View Post
How you're feeling is TOTALLY normal when you're pregnant after a loss! I'm going to be a nervous wreck on Wednesday when I go in for mine! Good luck! I hope you see a beautiful little bean in there!
Thank you and good luck to you too!! POST PICS!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
March 3rd, 2012, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,577
Totally in the same boat! Had a m/c in July 2011 and this is the first pregnancy since the loss. I'm having all of the symptoms of a "normal" pregnancy, but it's tough not to feel nervous!!

I have my first OB appt on Tuesday, but it's just the "information gathering" one ... I am so jealous of everybody who's getting u/s already!! I'm going to beg them to set one up ASAP!
__________________
| Jessica | Wisconsin | Happily married since 8/22/08 |



Reply With Quote
  #7  
March 3rd, 2012, 12:03 PM
Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverlyJules View Post
Totally in the same boat! Had a m/c in July 2011 and this is the first pregnancy since the loss. I'm having all of the symptoms of a "normal" pregnancy, but it's tough not to feel nervous!!

I have my first OB appt on Tuesday, but it's just the "information gathering" one ... I am so jealous of everybody who's getting u/s already!! I'm going to beg them to set one up ASAP!


I am so glad I am not overly crazy about it ... I AM SURPRISED they wont give you one having a miscarriage in July, That's the same time I had mine and my doctor ordered it first thing... Definitely ask!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
March 3rd, 2012, 12:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniquepatrick View Post
I am so glad I am not overly crazy about it ... I AM SURPRISED they wont give you one having a miscarriage in July, That's the same time I had mine and my doctor ordered it first thing... Definitely ask!
Oh, it will be like my first question!
__________________
| Jessica | Wisconsin | Happily married since 8/22/08 |



Reply With Quote
  #9  
March 3rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniquepatrick View Post
Thanks! I am sure it will be fine ... with my daughter who's now 7 I had NO symptoms while pregnant with her the whole time this time everything is soooooo different I feel like a first time mom and don't know what's normal or not lol
Maybe it's a boy this time?!?!?!!?
__________________











Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
Reply With Quote
  #10  
March 3rd, 2012, 02:49 PM
missmorganxo
Guest
Posts: n/a
I'm sorry about your past loss. I'm in your same boat, I had two miscarriages last year. I'm very early in this pregnancy and haven't had my first appointment yet, and I'm putting it off because of fear. I don't want to hear my HCG levels are low and dropping, or there is no heartbeat again. I'm scared to death.

It's normal when you've had a loss to worry, because you don't want to feel that pain again.

We just have to keep our heads up and think positive. I'm sure all will look well and you'll be on cloud nine! Good luck! Keep us posted.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
March 3rd, 2012, 05:03 PM
Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmorganxo View Post
I'm sorry about your past loss. I'm in your same boat, I had two miscarriages last year. I'm very early in this pregnancy and haven't had my first appointment yet, and I'm putting it off because of fear. I don't want to hear my HCG levels are low and dropping, or there is no heartbeat again. I'm scared to death.

It's normal when you've had a loss to worry, because you don't want to feel that pain again.

We just have to keep our heads up and think positive. I'm sure all will look well and you'll be on cloud nine! Good luck! Keep us posted.
So sorry about your losses as well it is the hardest thing to go through especially when people around you don't understand how hard it really is

I am praying for you and hope you have a healthy 9 months and your right we just need to keep positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillMama View Post
Maybe it's a boy this time?!?!?!!?
Possibly ??? This pregnancy is 100% different! and my hubby has 3 brothers! I have a sister and a brother.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
March 3rd, 2012, 05:36 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Its really not that important is it?
Posts: 1,010
My doc didnt even want to see me till the end of march!! I hope everything will be ok for you. Ill be thinkin of ya!
__________________

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
March 4th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wagner.10 View Post
My doc didnt even want to see me till the end of march!! I hope everything will be ok for you. Ill be thinkin of ya!
Thank you And are you waiting to see the doctor or did you find another one ?

EEP ultrasound in 3 hours! Im so excited/nervous!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
March 4th, 2012, 09:48 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 7,557
Good luck and post some pics when you get back!!
I've been the same way; I had a loss in August 2010 and this is my first pregnancy since then. Even though we already saw a heartbeat at 6 1/2 weeks I am super nervous about our next appointment this Wednesday. To answer your question; YES I am super ready for the first trimester to be over so we can relax and focus on growing our beautiful bellies!!
__________________



Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0