HCG Anxiety, please respond I'm going crazy worrying :(

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By missmorganxo
  • 1 Post By momopotamus

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2012, 11:55 AM
I'm new to the board and really could use some support about my Beta HCG results.

LMP: 1/21/12
Mid cycle ovarian pain: 2/6 - 2/9

First Beta: 2/20 was 22
Second Beta: 2/22 was 57
Third Beta: (After some spotting) 3/2 was 799

I also had a had a Ultrasound on 3/2 and it didn't show anything in the uterus which would be expected with a Beta so low. I have to go back this monday because the Dr wasn't to happy about the results.

Any Advise? Am I worrying for nothing?

Last edited by lmarie2003; March 3rd, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
March 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
missmorganxo
Your levels look like they're doubling, and more, to me! Everyone's HCG levels vary, and as long as they double every 48 hours... all is well! Good luck and try not to worry!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.
March 3rd, 2012, 05:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
are they going to do another beta? That would be your best bet, to be sure they are still doubling. You're still very early on, so its typical to not see much yet. Will they schedule you for another u/s in a week or two? I know its so difficuly playing the waiting game, but your numbers look good so far. I would definitely ask for that next beta, whether or not its gone up will give you a decent indication of whats going on.
doremi likes this.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/31/15!

March 3rd, 2012, 06:14 PM
praying for our rainbow
Your numbers are looking good. I had an u/s on the 17th with a beta of 202 and saw nothing. I had 4 betas done and all doubling. Your levels have to be around 1000 i believe to see a sac. praying for you and bean

March 3rd, 2012, 06:40 PM
Yes another beta Monday, its crazy how your mind starts to play tricks on you and you start questioning everything. I know that I got pregnant later than the calculators indicate so I am early but everything was going great, lots of symptoms and then I had a little spotting and went in to the doctor and between the ultrasound and beta I'm freaking out. Today I'm now questioning if my breasts hurt less than a week ago.

Last edited by lmarie2003; March 3rd, 2012 at 07:05 PM.
March 3rd, 2012, 07:01 PM
praying for our rainbow
My breasts hurt more one day then not the next. Symptoms are tricky at this point and come and go. Good luck!

March 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks Everyone, you have all been a tremendous help to me today. I will have to just wait and see what happens Monday with the Beta, my next Ultrasound is scheduled for the 14th. I just hope at that point we will see a little peanut in there.
March 4th, 2012, 12:19 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I agree with Mommasunshine... your doubling looks good so far! You can't see anything on u/s until your levels get to around 1500, so don't let the fact that they didn't see anything yet stress you out. Good luck with your upcoming beta's and your next u/s!

March 4th, 2012, 09:34 AM
missmorganxo
Good luck! I'm sure all will look great on Monday and on the day of your ultrasound.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search