nurseries?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrs.Paradise
  • 1 Post By CrunchyChristian
  • 1 Post By ShutterBabe
  • 2 Post By revolutionarygirl
  • 1 Post By marybethsmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hows everyone's Nurseries coming along?

are you done?

what else do you have to get?

pics?!?!?!
July 25th, 2012, 04:24 PM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our nursery is very plain right now... We painted it an off white (Had no other choice of color :/ )

Then we have the crib, the changing table, and one small shelf. I can't wait for his bedding set to arrive and get some wall decals. Hopefully then it will start to look like a baby's room!

July 25th, 2012, 04:25 PM
are you done? we are ALMOST done... cant wait for it to be 100% done! we just got his dresser put up and all of the clothes put away!!!

what else do you have to get? we still need to get some black spray paint for these little shelves for his reading corner... and we we need to get some small picture frames for his border... and then I found some cute nick nacks at Hobby Lobby that I want to get for his room!

pics?!?!?! I will post pics when its all done...
Peytonsmomma likes this.
July 25th, 2012, 04:32 PM
CrunchyChristian
We're not done. We need to switch bedrooms around and to do that we need to repaint (so the boys don't end up sleeping in a pink room!). We haven't even started. I guess I'm at the point where she'll come when she wants to and if it's done it's done and if it's not it's not! I'm not nesting at all. She won't even sleep in her room for the first year, so I'm not in a hurry to do anything.

HOWEVER, I would LOVE to see pics of everyone else's nurseries!!! Please post some so I can ooh and ahh over them!!!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.
July 25th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Super Mommy
It is almost a work in progress! Haha.
We were going to use the spare bedroom upstairs as the baby's room. Both the kids bedrooms needed to be gutted and renovated, so we started on the spare room with that in mind. Then we decided we should move our son into that room since it's bigger, and then we'll gut his old room and make that the baby room.

SO currently the spare/son's future bedroom is painted and is waiting on new door and closet doors, moldings, closet organizer, blinds/curtains and flooring. After that's done, we'll start baby's room and go through the same process!

Both the rooms are the same colour though - a light limey/celery green. It's quite vibrant and cute for either gender. New flooring will be a medium grey with warm brown tones, commercial laminate.

I'll post pictures when they're done!
July 25th, 2012, 05:04 PM
ShutterBabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine needs help, no photos, they are coming to do my closet on Aug 2, so we shall start after that!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

July 25th, 2012, 05:09 PM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The crib, dresser, decal, and bedding are all on order.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

July 25th, 2012, 05:47 PM
praying for our rainbow
We literally have nothing for Isaiah yet. We are in the process of moving and I didn't want more boxes etc to move next month, so we will be doing all of our shopping next month and early Sept.

July 25th, 2012, 06:36 PM
revolutionarygirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
you can see my almost finished nursery here if you haven't already:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...sery-pics.html

I still have a glider/recliner on the way, that's the main missing item. Though I'm sure there are some other things...
July 25th, 2012, 07:31 PM
CassCramer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CassCramer Send a message via Yahoo to CassCramer Send a message via Skype™ to CassCramer
Haven't done a thing. Waiting until after the shower to buy major things, and moving soon also.

July 26th, 2012, 12:42 AM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have yet to buy anything besides a couple of outfits for the baby. We will probably paint the room within the next month but my MIL is telling us to wait to buy anything for his room until after the baby shower because apparently they are getting us everything we need and she doesn't want us to buy anything. So I guess I will not have a finished nursery until October lol

July 26th, 2012, 05:00 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
hows everyone's Nurseries coming along? So far, so good!

are you done? We are about 75% done.

what else do you have to get? Still have a smidge more painting to do, have to hang some cute prints I got, and buy the crib mattress. Also, we aren't getting a crib set until the shower (I've already been told we're getting one).

pics?!?!?! Once everything is ready I'll definitely post pics!

:-)
El

July 26th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We're just about done. Painting is all done. Rug is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. DH is going to put crib together, hang curtains and a couple of pictures this weekend. All clothes are in the closet. Just have to make the mobile and get a pretty changing pad cover.
CrunchyChristian likes this.

July 26th, 2012, 02:39 PM
CANT WAIT to see all of these nurseries!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search