New and due in Oct!!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Veteran
Hello,
My name is Kayla. I'm new to this site. I normally post on Baby Gaga. There are a lot of people on that site that just want to put down people. I'm hoping for a better place to talk with other moms and expecting mothers. I have a three year old daughter Khloie, a three year old step son Brodey, and my fiance and I are expecting our first child together Oct 4th! We are having a little boy and we are naming him Kamryn. Neither one of us can wait to meet him. Only 10 more weeks!!
abur likes this.
July 26th, 2012, 12:25 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Welcome to the October DDC, Kayla!! I can pretty much promise you that this is the best forum to be on; I've never met a group of women as loving and supportive as this bunch. I seriously wouldn't know what to do during this pregnancy without them. Congrats on expecting a precious little boy; love the names that you have picked for your children. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Feel free to post pictures and questions or whatever else you would like to!

July 26th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WELCOME!!! and I think you will like it here! we have a GREAT bunch of ladies here!!! so feel free to just jump right in!!!

Im Jessica! Im expecting my first a little boy too! his name is Landon! if you have any questions at all feel free to ask!
July 26th, 2012, 12:29 PM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
Welcome Kayla, I'm Gia. And I also joined here because of Baby Gaga! I seen so many rude comments and I just couldn't believe some women would treat other mothers that way! Happy to say after joining JM for practically 4 months, I've come to love the site a lot and think of most of the women here as second mothers, they always have a great advice or offer support hopefully you feel the same in time!

Congrats on your baby boy and also looking forward to interacting with you.

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
July 26th, 2012, 12:31 PM
CrunchyChristian
Welcome! You'll love it here. I came here from another message board as well, because the people there were so rude. You won't find that here! Congrats on your new LO!
July 26th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Hello and welcome I'm Erin and my baby boy will be here the first week of October.

July 26th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Veteran
I'm glad to hear other ladies came here from other sites for the same reason and have had no problems! I'm looking forward to speaking with and getting to know all of you! Thank you!!

July 26th, 2012, 01:18 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Kayla and congrats on your little boy!!!

I'm Jenn and dh and I are expecting our fourth. We have two boys--Liam is 6 1/2 and Lochlann will be 5 in a few weeks. Our daughter Lila is 2, and we're having another little girl due the 20th.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

July 26th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Veteran
Hi! Thank you. I'm sooo excited to have a boy. to you as well!!!!

July 26th, 2012, 01:52 PM
ShutterBabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and Congrats! JM is truly the best!

I'm Holly, Mommy to 3 year old Carter and expecting our little girl, Miss K Oct 8. But I am 99.9% sure she's going to be a september baby.. LoL

July 26th, 2012, 02:14 PM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
Hi & Welcome! I think you will really like it here! This is a wonderful group of ladies! Jump right in & make yourself feel at home!

I'm Amanda. DH and I are expecting our 2nd, a girl Oct 24th (scheduled for CS on 10/19). We have 1 son, Ryan, who is 15 months old and full of energy!

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

July 26th, 2012, 02:28 PM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Welcome Kayla! This group is super nice---everyone gets along and we all support eachother (and share many TMI moments!). I belong to another online group that I barely frequent because the ladies can be a little over the top with being mean...it's crazy---aren't we all in this together?!?!?

I'm expecting baby #1. We don't want to know if it's a boy or girl!

:-)
El

July 26th, 2012, 02:28 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the October DDC Now we have 2 Kayla's

July 26th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Veteran
to the both of you! From what have have noticed with my step son and my friends sons, boys have a lot of energy!

Kayla is an awesome name!! -LOL-

July 26th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Veteran
ellinj0206 congrats on your first baby! Very exciting!! Thank you. I totally agree, woman do not get on these sites to be malign buy other people. We do it for support and i def appreciate it.
ellinj0206 likes this.

July 26th, 2012, 03:19 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!

I'm Jessica and I'm expecting my first baby (a girl ) after a loss last summer.

July 26th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Veteran
So sorry to hear about your loss. Congratulations to the new baby, hope all is well!!
LoverlyJules likes this.

July 26th, 2012, 03:32 PM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
Welcome!!!! <3 I'm Chrissy and I am pregnant with my 5th and final. He will be my 2nd boy to even the odds out a little LOL. Congrats on your baby boy. Are the other kids excited for their new baby brother?

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
July 26th, 2012, 03:33 PM
October 2012 DDC co-host
yay! Congratulations and WELCOME to the October DDC!!! These women are wonderful! Jump on in....the water's warm

July 26th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Pageturner
Welcome! I have never heard a single negative comment on here, just mamas enjoying each other, loving each other and giving helpful advice! We all cheer each other on here and we're so glad you joined us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search