Show us whatcha got ladies! Show and tell! :)

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By momopotamus
  • 1 Post By ellinj0206
  • 2 Post By LoverlyJules
  • 5 Post By Summerdays12
  • 2 Post By ride-through
  • 1 Post By sonomom15

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2012, 03:58 AM
October 2012 DDC co-host
It's friday!! show us and tell us

August 3rd, 2012, 10:05 AM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess

My cast lol. Won't have it on for much longer thank god It makes me foot look huge!

P.S, I didn't ask for it to be pink, they just assumed

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
August 3rd, 2012, 11:12 AM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, my share this week is totally silly. But I treated myself to the BEST nachos ever. And I had to take a picture of it. But, this really doesn't do it justice. This was the HUGEST platter of nachos I've ever seen in my life. I wish I would have put my hand in the picture for comparison. It could have fed four people! LOL.

Anyways, it was one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. Mmmm I want more now

August 3rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
My little sunshine at the sunflower farm last weekend. Tried my hand at taking some 1 year pictures for her b-day. We had them done professionally lol, they should be in next week!

And the pretty sunflowers

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 2/1/15!

August 3rd, 2012, 03:26 PM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
There is a place in NJ called Grounds for Sculpture. It's part of Rutgers University. I spent the day there with my family a few months ago. Posting one of my favorites. A "live" version of one of my favorite artists, Monet's, pieces.

Kansascity kitty likes this.

August 3rd, 2012, 05:51 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got our first piece of nursery furniture!!

Here's a generic pic since we don't have ours set up yet.

So excited!! It was on clearance at Babies R Us, so that was a GREAT surprise that they had it in stock!
ellinj0206 and abur like this.

August 3rd, 2012, 06:12 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Cupcakes I made for my daughter's Sweet 16...her favorite food is sushi so I made little sushi roll cupcakes. Her favorite color is purple so of course I had to make purple cupcakes as well.

August 3rd, 2012, 06:34 PM
Super Mommy
My husband spoiled me this week! These arrived for me as a surprise (stock photos)

Dyson DC43 Animal. FINALLY something that can keep up with the shedding of 8 animals in the house!

And a Le Creuset 5.something litre cast enamelled Dutch Oven. I have been drooling over one for ages <3
abur and Summerdays12 like this.
August 4th, 2012, 07:21 AM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have something else to share.... Look what my sweet mama surprised me with when I got into town last night.

I'm in love with this bedding set. Can't wait to get it into Ares' room

August 4th, 2012, 07:38 AM
October 2012 DDC co-host

Ella's new halloween bows! EEK....this child has SO many headbands and bows already. I told my husband he has to make me stop buying! I went for so long not letting myself buy anything and now I can't stop. Dh made the joke last week that they were going to designate a UPS truck just for our house :/

While scouring etsy this morning, I found this and had to share with you guys. It made me giggle out loud. Who really puts bows this big on their baby's head? The baby is ADORABLE though!!! Oh I have one more thing...that reminds me....

darn! I can't find it...oh well, I'll try to share that one next week

August 4th, 2012, 07:45 AM
October 2012 DDC co-host
Gia, I bet you'll be thrilled when that thing comes off! It must be miserable Is it hot where you are?

Leanna, I can't see any of your pics for some reason

Ride-through *drooling* I've always wanted a dyson. We have hard wood downstairs and only have carpet upstairs in the kids' rooms, but MAN I want one so bad! I'm just scared to let them have free reign over it upstairs! LOL.

Erin, YUM!!!! and those cupcakes rock! They are so awesome!

Elli, that is so beautiful! I think I'd just sit out there all day

Jessica, she is sooooooo stinking cute!!!! I love that sunflower field!
ellinj0206 likes this.

August 4th, 2012, 01:55 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The kids and I went with friends to their Sun Dance last night. Here's a shot I got of camp when we were out on Monday night, just as the moon was rising. Many more lodges were up last night though!

And then after putting the kids to bed when we got home at 11pm, I decorated a wedding cake that needed to be ready for this morning:
August 4th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Super Mommy
starsandstripes, it is the best vacuum i've ever used!! We had a built-in at our old house and it works better than that one, and has a ton of fun attachments. Well worth it if you need to replace an old one! I was getting so tired of ruining a few vacuums a year because they couldn't keep up with the pet hair and kitty litter and kid messes, so I figured if this one doesn't hold up I am the problem... not the vacuum, LOL.

Today we bought the boat we went and looked at yesterday, yippee! I'm very excited to have something with a bit more space! It needs a good scrub and a wax and some interior foam replaced, but I am thrilled!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search