What are you SO excited for after baby comes?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree39Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2012, 04:35 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

LOL everything you all have said!!!! Morgan, my midwife said that we can have RAW sushi while breast feeding, it's A OK =)
Pageturner likes this.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
September 19th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Veteran
Everything everyone has said plus these:
Jumping with my horse again and being able to pick his feet without waiting on DH to do it. Also, being able to lift my western saddle again ( and fit behind the horn!)

Also a weird one: being able to clean the d*** catbox again. DH waits far too long between cleanings and whines like a baby every single time. Well, it wouldn't be gross if you'd do it more often. Not that I enjoy cleaning kitty litter, but having control of when it gets done will be nice.
September 19th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan P View Post
OOOH HAIR DYE!!! I can't wait for that either.
You guys haven't dyed your hair? Hair dye today is not bad for baby.

I'm excited for
Taking all the kids to fritzler's farm
Having a baby in the house
My daughter to be a big sister
My clothes
Not being nauseous
samantharae likes this.

September 20th, 2012, 04:53 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Summit, a big, fat DITTO!!! on that cat littler box problem. My DH waits WAY too long and I still have to ask him repeatedly to do it. He thinks every week to 10 days is fine. I do it every two days or so and I can't wait to be able to get it done again!
And yes, riding my horse!!!
And also carrying my own feed bags down to the barn. I have to have Bryan do it and I feel so useless.

Turning around in bed has become a MAJOR chore and I can't wait to do that with ease again. And not have to deal with back pain all night while I try to sleep.

AND: A huge pan of tiramisu, all to myself!!! Boy I can't wait for that!

September 20th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Pageturner
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan and nina View Post
Summit, a big, fat DITTO!!! on that cat littler box problem. My DH waits WAY too long and I still have to ask him repeatedly to do it. He thinks every week to 10 days is fine. I do it every two days or so and I can't wait to be able to get it done again!
And yes, riding my horse!!!
And also carrying my own feed bags down to the barn. I have to have Bryan do it and I feel so useless.

Turning around in bed has become a MAJOR chore and I can't wait to do that with ease again. And not have to deal with back pain all night while I try to sleep.

You would think they would want to clean it more often instead of less, because of the smell! I don't have cats anymore but when I did, I also used Arm and Hammer cat litter deodorizer...its a dream come true!
September 20th, 2012, 06:34 AM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
Kayla- I have dyed my hair it has just been every 2-3 months and my hair won't go back to my blonde pre-pregnancy color. Pregnancy has put my hair in a total funk. It has gone from natural spiral curls to wavy and flat..oh and so thick that I just give up on anything but a ponytail most days.
I'm a hair person normally with dying and styling it and I can't wait to do that again!

September 20th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
EVERYTHING related to baby (can you tell it's my first? lol) cuddling, smooching, watching, dressing, washing, feeding her. Just everything!

Secondary excitement: deli meat!!! and resting/sleeping/watching TV on my BACK again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan and nina View Post

have you tried a body pillow for the pain? It made mine go away!

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
September 20th, 2012, 07:07 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
i love all the horse people here!
summithorse and cuatx like this.
September 20th, 2012, 08:42 AM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
I'm looking forward to being able to sleep on my back or tummy or whatever I want again. I'm also looking forward to being able to roll over without effort and being able to get in and out of a car without pulling my leg inside I'm looking forward to enjoying tacos again, just can't enjoy them while pregnant for some reason. Being able to have my kids sit on my lap.

Grace (7), Elijah (4), Hannah (1), Joey (born at 39 weeks)
plus 3 step-kids Brandon (18), Sarah (16) and Adam (13)
September 20th, 2012, 09:02 AM
samantharae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! I still dye my hair, eat subway & change the litter box (i wear a mask & gloves)

=)

i cant wait to:
-sleep on my belly & without hip pain!
-roll over in bed without it taking tons of energy
-have sex again! my body want to, my brain doesn't!
-be able to "groom" myself, i'm doing it blindly now. DH has volunteered to help but...no lol
-sleep ALL night!

as much as i want all those things, i don't want to let go of my belly <3 this is our last (or so we say) & i'm not ready to let go of the belly but i want to meet her SO badly!

brayden michael: 6.27.07 - 5lbs 9oz - 18in
adaleigh jayne: 10.15.12 - 7lbs 6oz - 18in
September 20th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Peytonsmomma
i totally forgot about the shaving thing, i do admit its kinda like a bonding thing for me and SO, i also miss dancing other than that ive still got my hair dyed, prolly ate every food i wasnt "supposed" to but just in small quantities
September 20th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely.carlie View Post
Kayla- I have dyed my hair it has just been every 2-3 months and my hair won't go back to my blonde pre-pregnancy color. Pregnancy has put my hair in a total funk. It has gone from natural spiral curls to wavy and flat..oh and so thick that I just give up on anything but a ponytail most days.
I'm a hair person normally with dying and styling it and I can't wait to do that again!
Oh, ok. Yeah, pregnancy can def mess with your hair. Especially with a girl I have noticed. I couldn't dye my hair with my daughter because it would always have an orange tint, not with my son though.

September 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM
mommacache's Avatar Super Mommy
I can't wait to:

Drink wine
Eat a Jimmy John's
Eat more carbs (I've been eating a GD diet)
Sleeping on my back
Being comfortable in the car
Holding my baby

September 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM
GracieNAmelia'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to GracieNAmelia'sMommy
Things I am looking forward to:

Sleeping without my arms/hands going numb
Eating REAL sushi
Having my Iced coffee
Comfortable Sex

September 20th, 2012, 10:50 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khloie N Kamryns Mommie View Post
Oh, ok. Yeah, pregnancy can def mess with your hair. Especially with a girl I have noticed. I couldn't dye my hair with my daughter because it would always have an orange tint, not with my son though.
Pregnancy totally changed most people hair, I have a hard time with my clients when they are pregnant!!! Even my hair has colored different since being pregnant, it never lifts the same, prob becasue most hair also gets thicker and darker

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
September 20th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I get fresh step liter and use cat liter odor powder, and our box never smells...

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search