DONE and READY

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By kaylarayne
  • 1 Post By J3nn78
  • 1 Post By Lav

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2012, 09:45 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My due date is 10-11-12 and the Dr. has been talking about early induction since about 26 weeks because of my blood pressure. She had originally told me to plan on 9/27/12 but on my last appointment she told me that we are doing so well that I get to stay pregnant. I was super excited about this as I really wanted her birthday it be 10-11-12 BUT I am soooo done. After this weekend I am DONE! I feel as big as a house though I suspect that this will be my smallest baby yet. My carpal tunnel is completely out of control. I can hardly stand the pain from that. I am peeing every 5 minutes. Her movements are actually getting painful (which I do not remember with the other 3 kids). My feet are swelling even worse but bp has been stable. I can hardly sleep and well I am at my wits end. I am going to stick it out until Thursday which is when I have my appointment and I am going to ask her strip my membranes and HOPEFULLY that will get me going. I was 50-60% effaced and dilated to almost a 3 at my last appointment (last Thursday) so I don't think it will take much.

Sorry ladies but I needed to get that out. I am trying to be strong and last just 2 more weeks, but AHHHH I am ready to scream!

**UPDATED** How odd that as soon as I post this, I had to pee of course and lost my plug. I have been losing a little here and there but I definitely just lost it all! Maybe that is why i feel so $H!TTY!

Last edited by kaylarayne; September 24th, 2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: UPDATE
September 24th, 2012, 09:48 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I'm so sorry you're miserable!!! The last few weeks of pregnancy are so tough. Just keep your eye on the prize!!

September 25th, 2012, 03:39 AM
I feel your pain and discomfort. I am due the same day, but sooooo done. I have an appt today and will be asking to strip my membranes.
kaylarayne likes this.
September 25th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
sorry you're feeling so bad. I hope your sweet baby makes an entrance soon
kaylarayne likes this.

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
September 25th, 2012, 06:55 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yesm when you start feeling done you probably are near the end. Yay for losing the plug; hope things start rolling soon.

Sisters, friends forever
September 25th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Pageturner
best of luck mama!
September 25th, 2012, 07:52 AM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
I completely understand your feelings of being done! I am so ready for Oct 17th to be here already! My feet are the size of boats, I'm so sore I can hardly move, morning sickness has decided to make its return and I just feel like the size of a house, lol!

YAY for losing your plug! Hopefully things will start moving for you quickly now! FX'd!

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

September 25th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Peytonsmomma
sooo know how you feel! we are due the same day also, but i am just done!
September 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just when I thought I had lost it all I lost a TON more a few minutes ago. I couldn't possibly have any more mucus left lol. I know they say it regenerates but there was HUGE glob last night and then an even bigger glob now and then a few more smaller globs that came out. hmmm I was 50-60% effaced last Thursday, lets hope this means I am even thinner. I was almost at a 3 last week so we will see if anything comes of it or if it!

September 25th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good update! Plug is gone!!!! KUP.

September 25th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow YAY for loosing your plug! I hope its any day now for you!!! good luck and KUP!!!
September 25th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know I am done as well. I can't sleep as well and my rls us killing me keeping me up most nights. Thankfully I have less than 48 hours to go.

September 25th, 2012, 04:17 PM
NTNP
Good luck! Kup

Thank you Alex and Aidens mommy for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search