Tuesday Tears

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2012, 12:21 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
What was the last thing you cried about?

September 25th, 2012, 03:10 AM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
How nervous I am to be a mom. DH looked stupefied lol he said "you are a great Step Mom, how are you going to be a bad mom to your own flesh and blood? You're going to be great"
Things are just moving a lot quicker than I thought they would.
abur likes this.

September 25th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Crying right now actually. I know it's mostly hormonal, but I feel like DH is so detached. He wasn't like this with my other pregnancies. He made it to only one appt the whole pregnancy this time. Last two he never missed one. He has no interest in sex or even just cuddling. He never touches my belly or talks about the baby. I am trying to give him the benefit of doubt because this go around he has a rally stressful job. But, it still hurts. When I try to bring it up he just rolls his eyes. So this morning when he crawled back in bed for a few minutes to warm up before work and was more interested in giving affection to the dog, I started crying...
September 25th, 2012, 04:04 AM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cried at our birthing class. At the end, they told all the DH and mamas to put their hands on the baby bellies and think about all of the people in our lives who are mothers and fathers. Well, my father and DH's mother both passed away from cancer and it just made me think of them not being here to meet our baby girl.

September 25th, 2012, 04:32 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
It is going to sound so lame. On Sunday I found a receipt in my drawer from 9/23/11 (same day, last year) of ovulation and pregnancy tests. I was starting to worry that we were going to be trying forever to get pregnant and it just wasn't in the cards for us. It kind of hit me how blessed we are with this little miracle and it made me cry---tears of happiness, not sadness by any means...but cry nonetheless.

Even now when I think about it I get a little misty eyed.

:-)
El
abur likes this.

September 25th, 2012, 04:52 AM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
The last thing I cried about was getting the call last week saying that they may not be able to get me into my c section this Thursday. I was a wreck! The L&D department was throwing such a fit about it that my doctor had to intervene and get a little ruthless with them. Needless to say I cried for nothing and got my date.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
September 25th, 2012, 05:19 AM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
I cried just a little yesterday after I got home after finding out I'm not dilated at all yet. I'm ok with it now, but I was hoping for something!

September 25th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I cried Saturday. We were out doing family things and dh was just being grouchy. Just made me so upset cause I was trying to have a nice weekend just the three of us before the baby comes. I know it was hormones.

September 25th, 2012, 07:08 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
J3nn78, hugs. Sorry you are feeling this way; your dh is probably stressed like you said, particularly since he was not that way with your previous pregnancies. Hang in there; he will be all butter and lovey soon, particularly when baby arrives.

I probably cried last 3 to4 months ago because dh got me upset. He trying to argue on why we needed to give his brother some money and I interpreted that as he does not prioritize our needs as his primary family as we have all these expenses infront of us and we are living on just one income, which is not normally the case. Although I was very angry and all and told him we were not giving his brother money (I didn't even as him how much the brother needed), I eventually learned the brother didn't need as much as I feared and gave him the money 3 months later. I had a feeling I just an hormonal mess that day and he chose a wrong time for that discussion. Haven't cried since then but have been hormonal
abur likes this.

Sisters, friends forever
September 25th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Pageturner
lol hmmm let me think...I cry about everything....

I think the last thing I cried about was Saturday, when we were working on getting this ****** apartment ready for the baby, and I felt like no matter what we did it was still messy and still ******. lol.
September 25th, 2012, 07:48 AM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
This morning actually on the way to daycare.

We had a song that they played in our birthing class last year, that became "Ryan's song" and we listened to it and sang to Ryan everyday the last trimester and after he got here. It came on in the car this morning and I started bawling like a baby. Happy tears of course. It just brought back so many happy memories & reminds me of just how special this little boy is and how much I love him so, so much! I can't believe my baby is about to not be the baby-baby anymore....WOW!

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

September 25th, 2012, 08:02 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I cried at church on Sunday when we sang a particular song that I knew my Dad would have loved, because it made me miss him so much, and wish that he was here to meet his grandkids.
marybethsmom likes this.

September 25th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Peytonsmomma
im not a huge cryer, so trying to think of the last time i actually cried and cant really remember
September 25th, 2012, 09:08 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
not a crier at all but i bawled last week after my last appointment having ptsd over my last hemorrhage.
September 25th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Pageturner
I'm having one of those moments right now where i'm spinning in circles looking at the apartment and making a list in my head of what I should do...and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry instead.
September 25th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have cried so much, but for sad and happy reasons. Today while I was at Wegmans the NICU social worker called to inform me that the girls will be coming home mid October!!!! O I am so relieved and they'll both be coming home not just one.
yashobo, abur and summithorse like this.

September 25th, 2012, 11:47 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for Paige and London homecoming by mid October. So happy for you and your family.

Sisters, friends forever
September 25th, 2012, 12:31 PM
October 2012 DDC co-host
Yay Angelina!!!!!!! I cried last night. I was holding Ella and started thinking about how much my grandma would have loved her. My only girl with her big brown eyes *sniff*

September 25th, 2012, 01:09 PM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cried yesterday I think. I'm just so stressed out...And I really wish things between Brandon and I were different. Although I know it's for the best that we aren't together I can't help but feel extremely alone and miserable at this point. I just wish I was in a happy relationship. Being pregnant and expecting your first child is hard enough and I just wish I had someone I loved to share it with... And since I am on bed rest I have no one to really help me do anything, I just feel helpless and totally alone. Ugh!

September 25th, 2012, 02:22 PM
delaney24's Avatar Super Mommy
Last night when I couldn't work out how to turn on the dishwasher because it had been set to a 2hr delay...lol. So minor, so silly. I obviously have some hormones surging.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search