How many more and when????

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So BTDT moms and our new mommies, any more kiddo's in your future???? And when (couple years, Irish twins etc?)

September 26th, 2012, 11:07 AM
kristap4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kristap4
We are definately done this time. We were supposed to be done after my DS but DH never got the vasectomy he said he would... This time around, he didn't chicken out and got the vasectomy about a month or so ago, so definately done this time. Four is more than enough for us. Plus I'm almost 38 so getting pretty old for more...
September 26th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We're done! DH will get the "big V" before year end.

September 26th, 2012, 11:19 AM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my 4th and final baby. There is absolutely NO WAY that I would get through another pregnancy without literally going insane. I am completely done. I think DH might be hoping for one more but I just can't do it. 4 is plenty for me

September 26th, 2012, 11:22 AM
kathleenbean108's Avatar Pregnant with baby #3
Done!!! I was supposed to get a tubal last year and chickened out and this is what happened lol. I am having a tubal with my c/s this time!
kristap4 likes this.

Robert Thomas

Rachel Marie

Drayana Abigail

Gabriel Andrew
September 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
U girls are gonna make me . I know I need to be done after this last experience, but I just don't want it to be oOOOOverR. I am trying to trick my brain into believing enough is enough but I can't.

September 26th, 2012, 11:53 AM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
We only wanted 2 and were going to get a tubal with this c-section. When I talked to my OB about a tubal, he doesn't like to do them until a month or so after "just in case" and since we weren't 200% sure that we were really done and are still pretty young, he really is not comfortable doing it with my c-section and would rather do it in the office when I go in for my 6 wk check up. Now that we've really started thinking about it and know that we have some time to think, we're seriously thinking about not doing the tubal and just going back on BC and seeing what happens. 3 might not be bad..... I just don't know that we're 100% done.

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

September 26th, 2012, 11:59 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is probably our last, but no permanent surgeries here. Billings is 99% and has no risks to worry about, so that's good enough until menopause. I also like having the option to reconsider. Right now is a very vulnerable time to make a decision like that, how we feel right now isn't the best indication of how we might feel about it in a few years.
mandattu_02 and cuatx like this.
September 26th, 2012, 12:12 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
After all we've been through, this is definitely our last. I'm totally and completely positive... DH still likes the thought of a surprise 3rd, but I absolutely don't want the stress of another pregnancy. I always wanted 2 kids, and I'll be strongly encouraging the vasectomy within the next year. We decided against a tubal because it can have such a strong impact on female hormones, and because neither of us was comfortable doing something permanent right at birth. We'd rather wait until the risk of SIDS is past, and then do the vasectomy. DH has agreed this is the plan, but he does NOT want to talk about it right now!

September 26th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Pageturner
This is baby #1 for us. We are thinking probably 4 at most, maybe less, maybe more. Depends how we feel! We probably won't try again for another couple years though. I want my body back for a little while, and DH wants normal sex again :-) lol
September 26th, 2012, 12:44 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is number 4 for us and we are most definitely done! DH will get his vasectomy before the end of the year.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

September 26th, 2012, 12:49 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
hell no! sending dh in for the snip snip as soon as i can!
abur likes this.
September 26th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Veteran
This is number two, and we don't know if we want #3 or not. If we do, we will TTC in a year or two. I like keeping my options open until we're 100% sure.
September 26th, 2012, 02:13 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Totally done. I was going to get a tubal but after looking at research and options I think I'll do a mirena for 5 years. I am hoping menopause will catch up with me before the 5 years is out (my mom started menopause at 40 and I'm a year away from 40). Always wanted 2 and after been referred to as elderly multigravada (my label for both pregnancies) and treated as an aarp member I am done.

Sisters, friends forever
September 26th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Super Mommy
Yea right!! Hecky no. Lol. After severe pre-e and hellp syndrome with my daughter born sleeping last October and this previous baby born 6 weeks premature due to, once again, pre-e... And a c section, I'm good! One child is enough. I always wanted 3 or 4 but, my body is apparently not a baby making machine.

September 26th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We want at least one more. Maybe two.
September 26th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
with all of the infertility crap I went through, I dont know if I have it in me to try to conceive again... and of course with the way my body is right now Im thinking no... its too painful for me... but we are going to take it one day at a time... not going to do anything permanent... but I will get back on bcp's once hes here because of my endo...
September 26th, 2012, 02:32 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Would like to have 2 or 3 ... Probably fairly close together. But will be happy with 1 healthy baby!

September 26th, 2012, 03:03 PM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
This is our first and hope to at least have another after this baby. Not right away, but not 5 years from now, either!

September 26th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
All done here. I was really wanting a tubal when I get my section but I will be at a Catholic hospital so that's a no go.....hubby won't get a "V". What to do what to do??!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search