Ugh!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By *AngieKH*
  • 1 Post By JillMama
  • 1 Post By abur
  • 2 Post By delaney24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 02:51 AM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I literally have slept for 5 minutes tonight. It's 4:48 AM right now (EST) and I am miserable! And hungry! I just ate a dang sandwich a few hours ago! What is up with this?!?! Hannah MUST be coming soon because I am so uncomfortable and restless. I slept a lot of the day yesterday to try and fight off this cold and my thighs have taken a beating from laying on my sides so much. They keep cramping up I really just want to go drive and get some McDonald's and then walk around Wal-Mart for 3 hours LMAO!!!! Awful, I know!
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

October 1st, 2012, 03:02 AM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm from the Nov DDC and it's 5 am here. I'm STARVING!! I know I'm not near labor. It'd be too soon, but I know how you feel. I haven't been this hungry in months! I can't get enough to eat. Sleeping is still hard and breathing is pretty impossible when laying down.
At least you're almost done!
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]
October 1st, 2012, 03:46 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh sorry you are losing all your night sleep. Hope you are better from the cold; get something to eat; maybe that will help you get back to sleep.

Sisters, friends forever
October 1st, 2012, 09:33 AM
That's another thing - NO FOOD IN THIS HOUSE! My MIL was supposed to help us out and get groceries today but didn't......I'm freaking out because all I want to do is go grocery shopping! 9 months pregnant and no food in the house = NO GOOD! You don't want to be around me LOL!

October 1st, 2012, 09:36 AM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
I was up quite a bit earlier in the night because of my sore throat. My hips are hurting pretty bad too, but I can sleep when Eli's not waking me up with coughing or my throat lets up some. I was a little hungry in the night, but haven't had to start eating in the middle of the night yet... I expect to have to do that when I'm up nursing the baby though, had to with my other 2 kids!
abur likes this.

Grace (7), Elijah (4), Hannah (1), Joey (born at 39 weeks)
plus 3 step-kids Brandon (18), Sarah (16) and Adam (13)
October 1st, 2012, 09:38 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is why I always keep a healthy supply of doughnuts in my house hehehehheeheh Sorry Amanda!!!!!!! Get out Hannah!!!!
abur likes this.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
October 1st, 2012, 09:57 AM
Hahaha donuts, the life-source of pregnant women everywhere! It's actually pretty funny because the last time I went grocery shopping (and was convinced she would be her by now), I bought a bunch of munchies for the hospital - yep, ALL gone now LOL! I even had stuff stashed in my hospital bag that I ate haha! But DH is picking me up after work so we can do some grocery shopping His exact words were "If you don't go into labor while I'm at work, I will come get you and we will go to the store to get groceries!" hahaha this was after I whimpered to him at 5 am about how hungry I was
JillMama likes this.

October 1st, 2012, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had to get up at about midnight last night for a glass of milk. Partially for heartburn, partially for hunger!

October 1st, 2012, 10:09 AM
delaney24's Avatar Super Mommy
Hehe Amanda, I ate all my hospital snacks too. I said to DH this weekend we needed to go get some & he was like "the whole section of that suitcase is full of snacks!!". I just started crying LOL...he worked out pretty quickly that I had eaten them all.

So sorry you're struggling to sleep though. I hope you can get that baby fed & then rest a little. Even if it's just laying down closing your eyes, or lounging in the bath
abur and JillMama like this.
October 1st, 2012, 10:23 AM
Ooh, I'm so tired I forgot baths existed LOL! Good idea!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search