sorry for being MIA...

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 02:45 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry Ive been MIA... so around 3 Am on Thursday morning I started feeling like CRAP!!! I had a fever and got in the bath and that helped... I texted my midwife because I was a little concerned about the blood in my urine the day before... and I threw up while I was in the bath... so she text me back asking if I had pain when I urinate... I didnt/dont so then she text back saying that she thinks its just the flu... then later that morning she text me back saying that she was thinking about it and researching a little bit and said that she felt like it still could be an infection and to either get these one pills or I could go to my doctor and get antibiotics... so I had Mark go get the pills she said... they work just as well as antibiotics... so I kept sweating the fever away and was able to get a few hours of sleep then I would wake up FREEZING again with another whammy of a fever and start all over again... Mark was sweet and stayed home Thursday and Friday with me just taking care of me getting whatever I needed/wanted! <3 Thursday night I was having really bad contractions and my midwife was worried I was going into labor too... but then they tapered off... THANK GOODNESS!!! it was bad enough to be so sick... I didnt want to be in Labor too! but then Friday morning I was still on and off with a fever... then around 9? I think it was... I sweat the CRAP out of my fever... it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nasty! lol but I felt better after! so I knew the pills were kicking in... now Im just really tired... but I keep having contractions and feel like Landon is coming within the next week... so scary! lol
October 1st, 2012, 02:55 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
oh that sounds awful. i'm glad you're okay.
October 1st, 2012, 03:02 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
That does sound awful. Rest up love and hope you get feeling alot better before little man comes!
October 1st, 2012, 04:10 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, sorry, mama! It will be over soon and you will be holding your beautiful baby boy!!

October 1st, 2012, 04:34 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree that sound horrific. I hope your feeling lots better, Hugs.

October 1st, 2012, 04:41 PM
zubeldia's Avatar Super Mommy
Ugh, sickness when you're pregnant is just the pits. Hope you're feeling recovered now.

rafi and charlie by zubeldia36, on Flickr
October 1st, 2012, 04:44 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a miserable infection or whatever it was. Sure hope you are feeling better and are ready for your little man!

October 1st, 2012, 09:46 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
So sorry you've been sick, DDB!!! You're in the home stretch- can't wait for your news of the little man's arrival!

October 2nd, 2012, 10:46 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thanks Ladies! Im doing sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better! I keep going back and forth feeling like he could come any min. and to how Im feeling today... hes going to be late! lol who knows... he will come when he comes... my grandma is coming into town tomorrow!!! Im so excited to see her! I havent seen her for 8 years... she lives in Canada... but Im really excited to get to see her!
October 2nd, 2012, 11:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Rest up, Mama! You've got a big day coming soon and you need to be well.
October 2nd, 2012, 11:18 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you're feeling better now, that sounded absolutely awful!!! Enjoy your visit with your Grandma, 8 years is a really long time.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

October 2nd, 2012, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh no, I'm sorry you've been so sick. glad you're better now. Enjoy your time with your grandma! I haven't seen mine in about 8 or 9 years either!

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
October 2nd, 2012, 04:11 PM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
That sounds awful but I'm glad you're feeling better now! Rest up!

Grace (7), Elijah (4), Hannah (1), baby boy (coming soon)
plus 3 step-kids Brandon (18), Sarah (16) and Adam (13)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search