This friday

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By JillN31
  • 1 Post By Peytonsmomma
  • 1 Post By JillMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2012, 04:52 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll be 39w2d and I'M DONE I'm off at 12:30 and at 12:35 I;m marching my butt down the street to my acupuncturist and getting a labor inducing massage and acupuncture.

Judge if you want, I don't care. Not even sure if it will work. I'm so miserable.

Have Dr appt tomorrow, but I don't see any need for them to check my cervix again, doesn't matter.

Also tomorrow is going to be about 80 degrees, then Thurs it drops into the 50's and stays pretty chilly for a week or so, so maybe the change in temp pressure will bring him before Fri and save me $ LOL

Anyway, that's my crabby update of the day

BLEH

Also someone told me today that it looks like I swallowed 2 basketballs, not just one, FML

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
October 2nd, 2012, 04:59 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't blame you one bit. I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday and I'm feeling DONE as well. My Mom is coming up on Friday to stay with me "just in case" because otherwise I'll be alone and she said something about pedicures--I'll have to tell the lady to hit the right pressure points!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

October 2nd, 2012, 05:05 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable

Come on, Jett!!! Mama is ready!!!!!!!

October 2nd, 2012, 05:15 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Girl I know what you mean, BIG hugs to you hang in there its almost OVER.

October 2nd, 2012, 05:15 PM
JillN31's Avatar Veteran
I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable. The end gets very, very long. Enjoy your massage, whether it puts you into labor or not

And.....I just read on my babycenter pregnancy update that you are 15% more likely to give birth on a Wednesday than any other day. Maybe tomorrow is your day?

Brady James, Sullivan Thomas, and our newest addition Colin Robert born 10/10/12.
October 2nd, 2012, 05:42 PM
Jinnah
I don't think anyone will blame you for anything as we are all in the same boat. It seems to be draaaaaaaaaaaaaging for me at this point.
October 2nd, 2012, 05:51 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Ha, 2 basketballs? That's mean.
October 2nd, 2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks ladies =)

Yes, Kristen people are idiots!

October 2nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know the feeling & I'm only 37 weeks. Getting a prenatal massage on Saturday & Im gonna tell her to rub every pressure point possible!

October 2nd, 2012, 06:32 PM
Peytonsmomma
no judgement here jill! heck im so miserable that im getting induced monday!! i totally feel ya on this one! i figure my baby at 35 weeks was measuring 40 + weeks then i am good!
JillMama likes this.
October 2nd, 2012, 07:37 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
I feel like absolute crap too. Yesterday the checker at the grocery store asked me when I was due. I told her October 8th. Then she said, "Well, to me it looks like you should have had that baby a week ago, don't have that baby in the parking lot"..blah blah blah. Hope your little guy is almost done baking and enjoy that massage!

October 2nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope the acupuncture/massage works! I give up on inducing LOL!
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

October 2nd, 2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerdays12 View Post
I feel like absolute crap too. Yesterday the checker at the grocery store asked me when I was due. I told her October 8th. Then she said, "Well, to me it looks like you should have had that baby a week ago, don't have that baby in the parking lot"..blah blah blah. Hope your little guy is almost done baking and enjoy that massage!
WTheck, people really are idiots!
Summerdays12 likes this.

October 2nd, 2012, 09:19 PM
delaney24's Avatar Super Mommy
Oooh, enjoy the massage! I hope it does something for you to get the ball rolling more steadily than it has been. I wanna meet Jett!

And right? What the frick is with these people's comments?! Today someone asked me when I was due, I said Friday & she said "no, that's not right, you're not big enough". Literally: "no"!! Like...oh okay, I'll just keep being pregnant & check back in with you at 50 weeks to see if you think it's okay for me to be due then?! Blahhh.
October 2nd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Lindre's Avatar Daydreaming mommy!
I hear you... I've been in such a stable mood this whole pregnancy (DH disagrees), but I feel like I've completely lost it in the last week. Having to go to Labor and Delivery twice and going home without a baby was just such a teaser. Then tonight I was just walking around the house and had a huge gush of fluid. For a minute I thought it was my water since I didn't feel any urgency and I'd just been to the bathroom, but pretty certain it wasn't. I feel like I'm losing it. I'm ready to do just about anything to have this baby so no judgements here. I hope your massage does the trick and you have your baby asap!

October 3rd, 2012, 07:29 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
: Come on Jett!!! I really hope the massage works!!! :smile

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search