Who is left?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree44Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Jinnah
Well, hello everyone! It really is funny that I even had to ask that. These October babies have been in a hurry to get out! I was starting to think there were not that many left, but there are still quite a few of us.

I hope those that want to go into labor soon, do, and those that want to wait a little longer, do that as well.
October 6th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Brand new Mommy here!!!
37 weeks yesterday. Will probably go past my due date (10/26). Getting more uncomfortable everyday!
Jinnah likes this.

October 6th, 2012, 03:18 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I'm still here too!! Approaching 39 weeks and I have a feeling next week might be it! I've been getting some crampy feeling contractions and my lower back has been hurting more the past couple of days. I was 1cm dilated at my last appointment.. (which really doesn't mean anything I guess!)
Jinnah likes this.

October 6th, 2012, 03:35 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 38 weeks today. Not gonna lie, I'm so done and want her here already.
Jinnah likes this.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

October 6th, 2012, 04:06 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
I'm still here and will be 39 weeks (based on the later due date estimate) on Monday. Everyone thinks this weekend the baby will be here. I want the baby to come when he/she is ready.

El
Jinnah likes this.

October 6th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Veteran
Still here! I'm 38 weeks tomorrow...and not quite ready! I'd like to deliver on my due date (oct. 21) if possible but we all know I don't call the shots!
Jinnah likes this.
October 6th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Still here too. 38 weeks, c-section is scheduled for the 16th, I'll be 39w3d...really hope she decides tochoose her own birthday and come mid/late next week
Jinnah likes this.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl!

October 6th, 2012, 06:55 AM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still waddling along . 37 weeks 4 days today. As on Monday I was "quite" effaced according to my doc, but only 1 cm dilated so it'll probably be a while.
Jinnah likes this.
October 6th, 2012, 07:15 AM
jessica1981's Avatar Regular
I'm still here.. I'm not due until the 30th but my c/s is scheduled for the 16th at 38 weeks. My b/p isn't behaving though so we may go even sooner than that.
Jinnah likes this.
dd Jacqueline 4

October 6th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Super Mommy
I am 40 weeks today, miserable, and all he wants to do wiggle around it seems. Being that he's the fourth, and I had terrible BH all pregnancy, I really thought he'd be here by now, but nooooo. I know I need to be patient, but I am so over it at this point. Tired of people going, "You still haven't had that baby, you look like you are going to pop." Trust me, I feel like I am going to lol!
Jinnah likes this.

October 6th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Jinnah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evrain View Post
I am 40 weeks today, miserable, and all he wants to do wiggle around it seems. Being that he's the fourth, and I had terrible BH all pregnancy, I really thought he'd be here by now, but nooooo. I know I need to be patient, but I am so over it at this point. Tired of people going, "You still haven't had that baby, you look like you are going to pop." Trust me, I feel like I am going to lol!
You would think your fourth wouldn't go overdue, right?! I still can't believe I'm so close to 40 weeks. At my last appointment, I was almost 3 cm dilated and 75-80% effaced! That was this past Tuesday... seems like I would have gone into labor by now, but nope!
October 6th, 2012, 10:28 AM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
Im still here too and will probably be here till around my due date. Had my 37 week app yesterday and dr said im thinning cause she can feel the babys head but im not dilated yet.
Jinnah likes this.

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

October 6th, 2012, 12:58 PM
I'm still here. 39.3 today. Being induced on Tuesday since I can no longer drive. I had an episode last night where contractions started out of no where and were as painful as my transition contractions with my previous two. They were virtually nonstop in between for over an hour and then just stopped. I can't take any chances of this happening again when I am home alone or in the car bringing kids to school.
Jinnah likes this.
October 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinnah View Post
You would think your fourth wouldn't go overdue, right?! I still can't believe I'm so close to 40 weeks. At my last appointment, I was almost 3 cm dilated and 75-80% effaced! That was this past Tuesday... seems like I would have gone into labor by now, but nope!
Lol. I went further over with my second than my first, and we are actually planning on my going over with this one!
Jinnah likes this.
October 6th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Jinnah
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3nn78 View Post
I'm still here. 39.3 today. Being induced on Tuesday since I can no longer drive. I had an episode last night where contractions started out of no where and were as painful as my transition contractions with my previous two. They were virtually nonstop in between for over an hour and then just stopped. I can't take any chances of this happening again when I am home alone or in the car bringing kids to school.
That happened to me two weeks ago and I actually went into the hospital. The contractions lasted a few hours and I thought that was it, but nope! Turned out I was just dehydrated and needed fluids. I'm having cramping now, but who knows. I just ignore the cramping for the most part as they just keep going away.
October 6th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Pageturner
I'm still preggers! 37 weeks and 1 day
Jinnah likes this.
October 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im still here. 37 weeks 2 days. Nothing really. Some painful BHs, 50% effaced, very low, but no dilation yet. My dad is in hospital till at least Tuesday, so I'd like for her to bake awhile longer.
Jinnah likes this.

October 6th, 2012, 08:42 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
here i am. i am expecting her to come on her own past 40 weeks but we will try stripping the membranes next week. i am skeptical it will do anything.
Jinnah likes this.
October 7th, 2012, 05:59 AM
JillN31's Avatar Veteran
I. AM. STILL. HERE. 40 weeks and 5 days for the win! Each of my pregnancies has lasted longer than the previous and this is the longest I've ever been pregnant. I had a bit of a sob fest yesterday but I'm in a much better mood today. I've decided to embrace the end of my pregnancy. Physically, I feel great, so that is blessing. It's been emotionally challenging but I'm hanging in there.

Brady James, Sullivan Thomas, and our newest addition Colin Robert born 10/10/12.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search