Pregnant Mama's

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Shamogue
  • 1 Post By kazarmo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2012, 12:26 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
How are you holding up? Have you hit your EDD yet? Any "progress" towards labor?

October 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Mollyjayne's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so impatient! My edd is 10/31 but I had a funny 2 week cycle before I conceived so SO thinks I'm two weeks ahead. I keep wishing and hoping and waiting but not even a little sign labor is near
October 6th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Happily (sometimes) hanging in there. Getting really nervous and emotional about having a 14 month old and a newborn I'm having trouble enjoying these last few days, I'm scared and just not feeling ready.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 2/1/15!

October 6th, 2012, 02:17 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Hanging in there as well. I'm feeling pretty crampy today and I think I lost a little bit of my mucus plug this am. Other than that, same old... Still a week and a few days away from our DD.

October 6th, 2012, 02:22 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
38 weeks today.

Not ready to be done being pregnant, but definitely hit the wall this week as far as having ZERO energy for school. Going to speak with my OB about getting a medical excuse for the week before my due date.

Have most of baby girl's stuff ready ... Just waiting on her.

October 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
37 weeks 2 days today. Was feeling very ready, but my dad got put in hospital last night with very low blood as a result of his chemo & a bladder infection. He will be in hospital till at least Monday, so she needs to stay in a few more days after that.

Last edited by marybethsmom; October 6th, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
October 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Pageturner
My due date is the 26th...ultrasound and most likely an external version on Monday...if that doesn't work the c section will be scheduled.
October 6th, 2012, 02:52 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm ready, Jett is not

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
October 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
At my appointment this past Monday I was 1cm dilated, 50% effaced. It's something! My due date estimate has been between 10/10 and 10/15. 10/15 was the date given at my anatomy scan and 10/11 was a date I was given about 2 months ago, 10/10 was the date given at my first ultrasound.

I am not looking to rush the baby out and want it to come when it's ready. Been having lots of BH and back pain the past few days.

El

October 6th, 2012, 04:30 PM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still pregnant.. And am hoping to stay that way! I get baby fever coming on here seeing all of these cuties... But when I really think about it, I am SO close to having him now and it's a little scary! I think I'd like him to stay put until at least 39 weeks. 40 would be ideal

A ton of my family is staying with us for the next week and a half to two weeks... Basically just invited themselves...WONDERFUL! So I'm praying to God that I won't go into labor while I still have a house full of my crazy family with all of their young children... Ugh. I would really hate to bring a newborn back into this crazy house. Apparently nobody even considered the fact that I would need time to heal and would want a stress free home. I swear they are so inconsiderate! Okay sorry for the vent. Just super irritated that nobody even considered the fact that I would want some peace and privacy! Ugh.

October 6th, 2012, 05:19 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
I just hit 37 weeks and after going to 41 weeks with my last, I am not playing in to every cramp and contraction. I am having my membranes stripped on Friday though so I am getting everything ready this weekend. DH is out of state Tues- Thurs night so she better stay put until he is back!
October 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
39 weeks and 5 days-Feeling super tired and my hands are starting to swell. My left foot is very swollen..looks like an elephant foot

October 6th, 2012, 05:58 PM
zubeldia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Really fed up. This has been a very tough pregnancy at all stages and now I have excess amniotic fluid. Argh. Due date is this coming Thursday and even though I was on bed rest for 6 weeks for preterm labour I don't seem to be very close to having this kiddo any time soon. I would probably be induced around 41 weeks. Were it not for the fluid and continuing hyperemesis then I would just let things go their natural course... but I am suddenly out of patience

rafi and charlie by zubeldia36, on Flickr
October 6th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Super Mommy
I am 37 and a half weeks and happy to wait for the little one..still have some bits to get ready around the house and just excited to have some time off work with DH before the next phase hits. My energy is staying pretty good, lots of evening BH's and cramps but nothing else so we'll see :-)
zubeldia likes this.
October 6th, 2012, 06:42 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaSunshine View Post
Happily (sometimes) hanging in there. Getting really nervous and emotional about having a 14 month old and a newborn I'm having trouble enjoying these last few days, I'm scared and just not feeling ready.
Popping in from march 2013 ddc and dec2011 pr. My babies will end up being around the same age. I'm a little worried myself. Was hoping in a few months you could remember me and give me some pointers. I'm being for real too
momopotamus likes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

October 6th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazarmo View Post
Popping in from march 2013 ddc and dec2011 pr. My babies will end up being around the same age. I'm a little worried myself. Was hoping in a few months you could remember me and give me some pointers. I'm being for real too
Absolutely! I'm sure I'll learn quite a bit of survival skills between now and then! Lol

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 2/1/15!

October 6th, 2012, 07:56 PM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
I'm still a mega beach ball I'm a little teetered at this point to be honest. I feel a lot more pressure and cramping, maybe it's just greasing up the wheels for the actual moment, but it's uncomfortable either way hitting full term tomorrow! I'd said 39 weeks was good for me...but...if she came at 38 weeks, I wouldn't mind (; I'm baby jealous as well, especially when I listen to certain songs

I think I'm good for now, as long as she waits just a bit more until I have the last minute things taken care of in her nursery! (;

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
October 6th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here. Either 11 days left OR 6. I'm really leaning toward having the c-section on 10/13 instead of 10/18. I'm in just too much pain lately since they tried to flip her, and i'm so tired I love being pregnant, but I wanna meet her!

October 7th, 2012, 12:12 AM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
Still just under 3 weeks from my due date. No sign of labor yet but my pelvic bone is feeling more and more sore. I get cramping but as of my checkup yesterday it hasnt done anything for me.

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search