Dr appointment update

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2012, 08:56 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Went to the Dr for my regular weekly appointment this week. Baby's heartbeat was great (as usual) at 140. Baby is head down, but I have a lot of fluid (not to the point of being a problem, but he did say he'd recommend i sit on a towel in the car and at home in case it breaks) and apparently baby is quite comfy and not interested in making an appearance...at least not today!! My due date estimates have been between 10/10 and 10/15.

I've been having plenty of BH contractions and a super sore lower back that comes and goes. Today he didn't even check my dilation because he said as he pressed up the baby was bouncing all over with the fluid! Haha. Sheesh. Last week I was 1cm dilated, 50% effaced.

Really think it would be neat if baby got here on 10/11/12!

El

October 8th, 2012, 09:10 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Sounds like a good appt!! I am excited to see who goes on 10-11-12!
October 8th, 2012, 09:16 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
I would love to! Although I just want baby to come when they are ready. My hubby has about a 2 hour commute home from work, so I'm hoping if it happens on a week day it starts late in the evening or very early in the morning before he gets on the bus.

I went through a really nervous kind of phase last week, but now I'm excited even if this little one wants to swim around a little longer.

El

October 8th, 2012, 09:23 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Glad you had a good appointment. I would be nervous about that long of a commute as well. lol. My husband takes about an hour to get home and that's making me nervous already! I hope your labor starts late in the evening; personally I think that's the best time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search