New mommies

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By jlstebbins
  • 1 Post By Teeniemama
  • 1 Post By LoverlyJules
  • 1 Post By ShawnaCAN
  • 2 Post By JillMama
  • 1 Post By Peytonsmomma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2012, 01:38 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are YOU doing??? How is your weight loss??? Are your boobs gigantic??? Are you swollen still?

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
October 25th, 2012, 01:43 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Well...im doing grrrreat! I feel so good physically and have lost a TON of weight. Started at 125 lbs..ended peregnancy at 165 lbs, and Im back to 125 lbs. Hooray for breastfeeding and losing weight.

My boobs are huge. Like I look down when bfing and they seem like they are the size of Coleson's head. LOL!!!

Not swollen anymore!! Thank good. I swoll up so much so thank goodness its gone!
bostoncreampie and cuatx like this.

October 25th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
I've lost 22 pounds and have been stuck here for about a week. Pre-preg weight was 125 and I am at 148. Hope I start picking up the pace again at the weight loss.
My boobs are huge, I hate them. I feel sweaty all the time and I sweat the most when I sleep. I have no clothes that fit. I have a lot of energy though lol. I'm in a bad mood..can you tell I'm just not used to feeling so frumpy..I am usually very good at always making sure I'm ready at all times..hair make-up etc. There's just no time.

October 25th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Peytonsmomma
im really hoping im at least close to where i was pre preg! i feel fine from having a csection 3 weeks ago, i feel normal with my clothes on but i hate taking my clothes off now, i can not get over that i have a pooch where my csection is, so i make sure that mike takes his contacts out so he doesnt see
i got a nursing bra from motherhood maternity and im gunna have to get another one my boobs just keep growing! they arent swollen just huge!
October 25th, 2012, 02:16 PM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with Erin....I don't ever feel up to par in the looks department! With my huge boobs that are either rock hard or pancakes, dark circles from lack of sleep, my pooch that can't be sucked in, my reminiscent-of-puberty acne, and the extra pounds on all parts of my body that I acquired due to lack of exercise at the end of pregnancy (thanks, pelvis!), I seriously feel like frankenstein! And I thought I was losing weight well, but I seem to be stuck at 163. NOT cute. I can't wait until my insides feel well enough to start exercising again. I want SO bad to take Hannah on a walk out in the beautiful weather, but I know it would be overkill for me. Grr.

Also can't get over the fact that everyone seems to want something from me. Hannah needs food, DH wants some lovin', family wants to see Hannah ASAP - everyone just needs to leave me the h*ll alone!!!!!!

/end rant
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

October 25th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Teeniemama's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm not swollen any more -- I had pre-eclampsia and retained a lot of fluid at the end -- I've lost 45 pounds since I gave birth three weeks ago and I haven't been doing anything but breast feeding. I'd like to lose another 10 or 15. I can get my regular jeans on but have a muffin top! Not acceptable. It's nice to see my feet and ankles slender again, they were HUGE before. My boobs are not enormous -- they are actually the boobs I'd like to have. So that's a nice bonus...anyway, I got so large when I was pregnant that I have a new appreciation for my non-pregnant body (I don't think I'll waste time complaining about needing to lose a few pounds any more!)
cuatx likes this.

October 25th, 2012, 02:22 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, but it hasn't even been a week!

Feel like breasts are definitely bigger. Weighed myself the day I got home from the hospital and was down 20lbs on the dot. Still swollen, but getting better.

Overall pretty good, just not sure how regular clothes are going to fit.
cuatx likes this.

October 25th, 2012, 02:45 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 20lbs lighter than I was during labour, but still 20lbs away from pre-preg weight. Boobs are huge and I wasn't swollen at all after birth; really feeling ready to run again - but DH thinks I should wait until I've had at least a week with no bleeding whatsoever. But I have hardly any, I want to run!!!
cuatx likes this.
October 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
I'm still kind of sore but overall I feel amazing! And yes my boobs are huge :/ but I think all the excitement has taken my mind off any discomfort, I'm pretty amazed (: my stomach is puffy but nowhere near what my bump was!

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
October 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I'm doing pretty good too, I've lost 27lbs, I've been stuck here at this weight for a few days.... 143lbs I was 128 when I got my BFP but was 125 for my wedding, I would LOVE of course to be back to wedding weight, but that's a ways away!

My boobs are HUGE size E!

My swelling has totally gone down in my legs and feet, my fingers are almost normal again, my ring goes on, but is a little snug. I was sooooo swollen the last few weeks that when my midwife saw me yesterday she said I looked like a skeleton LOL
LoverlyJules and cincy1luv like this.

October 25th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Peytonsmomma
jill~ i got the E from motherhood maternity and i hate to say it but i can barely wear it!! its wayyyyy to small for me!! it actually gave me bruises the other day!
JillMama likes this.
October 25th, 2012, 04:31 PM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
I'm doing pretty good. I'm down 30 pounds. I am below my weight when I got my BFP so I am happy. I am trying to get even smaller. I am still having some swelling issues here and there around my knees and ankles. I have water pills to help with that.

The only issue I have is that my incision got infected over the weekend so they put me on antibiotics. Once I get over the medicine head from those and these allergy meds, I am getting my butt on the treadmill and I'm going to get the rest of this weight off!!!!!!!

My boobs are fuller, but not bigger. I am still having issues with my milk supply so I don't expect them to get too much bigger even if my supply decides to come in.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
October 25th, 2012, 06:40 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I'm feeling pretty good about how I look... far less swollen in the belly department than I was after my c/s with Josiah. I weighed myself tonight, and I'm at 149. Started this pregnancy at 144, was 172 when I got admitted to the hospital. My normal pre-pregnancy weight is between 125 and 130 (I had gained some from the 2 previous pregnancies leading up to this one), so I still feel like I have another 20 pounds to lose. My boobs are enormous, and I'm still a bit swollen down below. If I'm on my feet too much, my pelvis feels like it is going to split in two. The pelvic floor pain (bone, not muscle) has been the hardest part for me. Still VERY glad I'm not recovering from a c/s, even though the vaginal birth had it's difficulties too.

October 26th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I lost 15 pounds giving birth. Have lost another 5 pounds since, 15 pounds to still lose to get pre-pregnancy weight. I've indulged in some good desserts the last few days though, so it's been slowing down a little with the weight loss lol

boobs have not gotten any bigger than during pregnancy, but that's fine.

My swelling is gone yaaaay.

Overall, I can't complain. Feeling pretty good here. My bleeding has almost completely stopped. I'm on regular pads since a couple days and almost don't need those anymore. wohooo.

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
October 26th, 2012, 10:05 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
I have not been on the scale! Lol. I gained 30 all together hopefully at my appt next week hopefully its good!! I feel great and put my wedding set on today!! My boobs are huge!! ! Swelling is gone and i am feeling back to myself!! My bleeding has almost stopped!!
October 26th, 2012, 01:33 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Overall I am doing well. Been dealing with some emotional issues this week but have lost 30lbs and starting to get out more, and bleeding is trying to stop. Boobs are actually getting smaller from the weight loss I guess. Or at least smaller around. Breast have always been huge though lol. Lots of energy most the time.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

October 26th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Sounds like almost everyone is doing pretty great!!!!

Good job mamas!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search