Gossip

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2012, 01:34 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I don't usually do this, but I was up with the baby late tonight, and was lurking on other boards. Oh my GOSH, the May DDC has had a lot of drama! And a good portion of it was centered around a former member of our DDC, Stargatemommy (Erica). She was their co-host, and they have called her out as a troll. Apparently she was banned from her son's PR awhile back too for causing too much drama. There is a 16 page locked thread in the May DDC if you really have extra time on your hands and feel like reading. I'm just going to paste one reply to the thread here from a woman who was in the other PR with her. The main reason I'm doing this is because I know there were a lot of us who had funny feelings about her when we were a DDC, and this post just kind of confirms that although she is a real person,it's possible that not everything she may have said in our DDC was truthful, since she is a troubled person:

I didn't read the entire thread because it was wayyyy too long, but I'll vouch for Ally and Angela- they are from the April 2011 PR (or what was- it's now integrated into march, april, may I think and April just moved to FB before the babies turned 1)... they're both real people and I love them both.

However, I am glad to see that something was finally said about Erica, since she has personally attacked me several times. Two times stick out in particular- once when my DDC chipped in to get me a carseat after my husband and I split for good and I lost my home and had to move in with my grandparents (it was our christmas present and I was so amazed, and Erica belittled me behind my back in front of my face before I even knew the carseat was on the way)... the other time she called me a crappy mother that deserved a dead child because I was switching to forward facing. Those are only two times... that woman makes me livid.

Her stories have never added up. I think her pregnancies are chemical and she tests obsessively too early. Some I wondered how they happened since her husband was not home... strange. Others I believe were real and I do feel sorry for those losses.

Mostly I feel sorry for Peter, because he's one of the cutest babies I have ever seen, and his mother is loony tunes. She has some sort of pathological need for attention and she acts on impulse and is horrible with money. He's never going to know any better. Despite popular belief, love isn't the only thing needed to raise successful, happy children. Just my opinion.

So thanks for bringing this to light- since we booted her from our group, there's been no drama, and it's been really nice. I hope you all can get past the drama and become as close as we have all become- I think of the april 2011 pr as my family and their babies as my babies now.

Long winded post. Sorry. Just sending over my two cents since this blew up every PR it seems.

Also, quit picking on my mommies. Especially Angela. Erica was a friend of hers, and a few others on our boards. They know she has some emotional problems but they are good people and just wanted to be there for her. There's no fault in that- they're just good people and I love them.

Back to your crazy post.

December 4th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Super Mommy
Well if she's ill I would hate it if people were being mean instead of just following message board protocol and handling the problem.
Jinnah likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 02:20 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Drama around her seems to resurface on a regular basis. I wonder if it's time to contact admin to see if they want to take it a step further and ban her? Numerous times I've heard of fight breaking out that we're centered around her; in our ddc included! It's really sad, especially since an innocent child is in the picture. I'll mosey over there and read a bit since I'm up.

December 4th, 2012, 02:46 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Geeze. She must have some sort of personality disorder or something. Sad.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 4th, 2012, 02:57 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The must have taken down the thread. Didn't find it
firstxmommy likes this.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 4th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't remember her, but of several people are complaining that is sad.
firstxmommy likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 05:53 AM
CrunchyChristian
I read the thread yesterday. I feel sad for her because she clearly has some issues. I pray that someone in her real life can point her in the direction for some help- especially for the sake of her son.
December 4th, 2012, 06:03 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
What I feel sorry for is another mama on that board who started bleeding and got accused of making it up, after they accused Erica of being phoney. I was lurking over there the other day to check on Erica when I saw on the cloth diaper board she is having a boy. I wanted to see how she was. There were like 3 locked threads about her. (GREAT late night nursing reading material then last night I saw a thread there called "bleeding" that was locked. Seriously, it brings new insight to the Salem witch hunt. Women are evil.
December 4th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Super Mommy
I can't stand followers. Maybe that member has been exaggerating and even lying but people who piggyback off others to pick on someone irritate the crap out of me. That's what it seems like was going on to me. Just ban the chick if she is a troll. Petty women ganging up on someone and fact checking all her posts is so lame to me. Immature and just petty.

December 4th, 2012, 07:00 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
So glad to see this post...not that I like drama or anything, but I have always had a bad vibe about her and I'm relieved to find that I'm not the only one. Too many of her stories didn't add up and she does seem to take drama with her wherever she goes. I hope she can find some help to deal with whatever issues she has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstxmommy View Post
I can't stand followers. Maybe that member has been exaggerating and even lying but people who piggyback off others to pick on someone irritate the crap out of me. That's what it seems like was going on to me. Just ban the chick if she is a troll. Petty women ganging up on someone and fact checking all her posts is so lame to me. Immature and just petty.
I see what you are saying, but for better or worse this is usually how things happen on JM. Lots of people have a bad feeling about someone, but it takes many people getting together and putting together pieces of the puzzle to figure out what is going on. When enough info is gathered about a poster's lies, then the Mods can get rid of them.
firstxmommy likes this.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

December 4th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
So glad to see this post...not that I like drama or anything, but I have always had a bad vibe about her and I'm relieved to find that I'm not the only one. Too many of her stories didn't add up and she does seem to take drama with her wherever she goes. I hope she can find some help to deal with whatever issues she has.

I see what you are saying, but for better or worse this is usually how things happen on JM. Lots of people have a bad feeling about someone, but it takes many people getting together and putting together pieces of the puzzle to figure out what is going on. When enough info is gathered about a poster's lies, then the Mods can get rid of them.
My thing is, get rid of them. Period. Don't be as petty and immature and displaying the fact that you have issues as well by ganging up on someone. So high school. People who do that should be ashamed of themselves. I've always detested bullies. If the girl was lying, ban her. To me, to publicly call her out was childish. Jmo.
summithorse likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 08:19 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Yikes!

December 4th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Jinnah
I just took a look at a few of their posts... it's vicious over there!!!
December 4th, 2012, 10:48 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I didn't find it either but I agree she needs to be banned. Like others said, drama just follows her wherever she goes. Enough is enough and it seems like its turning others against each other.

December 4th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Jinnah
I don't get how she was apart of our DDC? Miscarriage?
December 4th, 2012, 11:14 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
She had a kidney infection and they suspected that the high fever caused her loss at around 8 weeks I think.

She used to call the baby Mouse, if that rings any bells.
JillMama likes this.
December 4th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Jinnah
Hmmmm... I guess I just don't remember her. The user name sounds slightly familiar, but that's about it. You know what, I might not have been a member back then.
December 4th, 2012, 11:19 AM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was just going to ask what happened to her on here I remember her name but couldn't remember why she left but I remember now because of mouse! The thread was called troll and has like 16 pages lol I cannot believe those ladies over there, they're crazy!!!
CrunchyChristian likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Jinnah
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellelove0502 View Post
I was just going to ask what happened to her on here I remember her name but couldn't remember why she left but I remember now because of mouse! The thread was called troll and has like 16 pages lol I cannot believe those ladies over there, they're crazy!!!
I read/skimmed through it and the thread she posted. The whole thing was pretty crazy. I still don't know the whole story, but I kinda felt sorry for her for all the bashing, but at the same time, I do understand why they were upset.
CrunchyChristian likes this.
December 4th, 2012, 12:21 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Just finished reading the thread...had me laughing out loud Those ladies are nuts! I am glad their Drama Llama is gone so they can enjoy their DDC.

This whole thing make me appreciate you girls even more

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search