Working out?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree25Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2012, 02:16 PM
revolutionarygirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been walking fast with the stroller up and down the hills in our neighborhood about every other day. and trying the postnatal recovery dvd I got, it's only 15 min, I can do that, right?
December 5th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Mollyjayne's Avatar Super Mommy
No working out yet... I'm too tired/ lazy.

I have cut calories for a few days at a time an then I feel guilty and worry about my milk supply.

Getting back into shape really stressed me out for
Some reason.
December 5th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Pageturner
i go to an all womens gym and they have childcare, and i dont work, so its easy right now. when i go back to school it will b harder
December 5th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Super Mommy
I am one month post partum this week. I've lost the pregnancy weight but I am looking forward to toning up. I haven't got back into any exercise routine - I'm trying to work out how to find the time for a proper work out. I take Eabha for a walk either in the stroller or baby wrap every day and once I am cleared at my 6 week check up we will join a Mom & Baby yoga class. I would love to do one gym class a week though for a proper workout.
December 5th, 2012, 06:39 PM
JillN31's Avatar Veteran
I started back to running 2 weeks post-partum. I run three days and week and do a 20 minute exercise video 3 times a week. At first I was eating whatever I wanted, thinking that the breastfeeding would be enough to take off the weight. I lost 20 pounds fast and that was it. I started watching what I ate a couple of weeks ago and the weight is coming off again. I'm not really counting calories, I'm just paying attention to portions and skipping the sweets on most days. I still have 14 pounds to go but I'm feeling good about myself. Exercising nearly everday has made a huge difference as far as my tone.
ashley5 likes this.

Brady James, Sullivan Thomas, and our newest addition Colin Robert born 10/10/12.
December 5th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've lost 35 of the 50 I gained from doing nothing. I'm hoping to get the all clear to exercise at my PP check up next week. I hope to lose about 30 more lbs total because I put on weight when I met DH so was already at an all-time high when getting pregnant. We have an elliptical machine and rower at home I plan to use.

December 6th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Pageturner
I wanted to go to Zumba again today But I need to take a day off. I'm only seven weeks postpartum And my body is hurting so I know I need to take it slow. I'm taking today off but I'm going to go back to the gym tomorrow
December 6th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Peytonsmomma
Jill~ remember that pure barr thing you were telling me about on my csection thread i made about working out ( at least i think thats the workout thing you told me) anyways on the news they said the Victoria's Secret models do a ballet workout...random but it made me think of you lol!!

i keep telling myself..tomorrow i will do it, and tomorrow comes and yet i dont have time but i have time for facebook and JM lol!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search