diapers

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am not too picky about diapers. I like the swaddlers when they are little, but I usually buy what I have a coupon on. Well NO MORE HUGGIES for us! UGH I am so frustrated. He was in size 1 and I opened a pack of huggies. First of all they seem much smaller than swaddlers and everytime I put a diaper on him he either leaks or poops out of it. So I went to the size 2 and opened that bag and yep same darn thing. I am still putting him in them because I don't want to waste them, but I have to change his clothes all day. He does fine in pampers so I guess we have to stick with that. Anyone else have a diaper that just doesn't work for them?

December 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
CrunchyChristian
We do cloth mostly, but we do use HUGGIES at night and sometimes if I don't want to deal with cloth when we're out and about. I don't hate them, but I don't love them either.

Pampers and Luvs has given every single one of my children bad diaper rash. The Target and Walmart brands I HATE- they leak every single time!
December 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
My husband keeps buying Huggies but I also feel that they are smaller. Jonah does not leak out of them at all though. They fit him but just seem like they are on the smaller side. When I buy diapers I buy the Target brand. Those seem a bit bigger to me and not as snug. I guess that's why Huggies call them "snugglers".

December 5th, 2012, 10:21 AM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We do cloth (pre-folds and Thirsties covers mostly) but used Pampers sensitive swaddlers on our road trip and I hate them. They weren't nearly as absorbent as our pre-folds (not good on a long road trip!) and we had several leaks. Also, Jude got a nasty diaper rash that only went away after we switched back to cloth.

In regards to cloth diapers, DH doesn't like gDiapers but I think that is because Jude's legs weren't quite chubby enough for them to seal properly when DH used them. I personally don't love them as much as I expected to (they are kind of a PITA) but I don't hate them either.

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

December 5th, 2012, 11:50 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm loving Costco Kirkland. No blow outs and SOO soft.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 5th, 2012, 12:40 PM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love his pampers! He's never had a blowout or leak.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search