Finally!!!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tiffany8620

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2012, 09:36 AM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had sex! It was terrible It has been 4 months and I have been "ready" for about a month. We got to it this morning and I was sooo excited but when we go to it I could not wait for it to be over. It hurt really bad which I dont understand at all. 4 kids all vaginal, 10 weeks pp and it hurt...***?!?! I hope it gets better because after that, I have nooooo desire to do it again. This has never happened! Dh was happy though

December 16th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We DTD for the first time last night. I had a c-section and it still hurt. Hopefully it'll feel better soon! You never had that problem with your others?

December 16th, 2012, 11:50 AM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It gets better....I swear
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

December 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you use plenty of lube? I'm betting it will get better each time. Maybe you can encourage DH to make it quick if you know what I mean?
abur likes this.
December 16th, 2012, 04:11 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I second the lube and it will be better already next time. we've done it twice and it was much less painful the second time! The first time burned like crazy!!

December 16th, 2012, 05:09 PM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Seriously, lube and keep at it. You will get back in comfortable, working order in no time!
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

December 16th, 2012, 06:37 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
"working order"... Are we a faulty machine? seriously though, I felt "broken" when I couldn't even enjoy sex after months of not having it!! glad its getting better!! And thanks for the laugh Amanda. I always love your posts.

December 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We still haven't DTD... DH has been wanting too but I've been a little nervous about it because I know it will probably be uncomfortable/hurt. I still don't wipe normally around where I tore. I tried to around Thanksgiving, managed to pull off a scab (or something), and started bleeding. I feel bad because I know DH feels neglected right now. We haven't DTD since... 7 or 8 months? Something like that. And, despite being nervous, I really want to because I've been feeling like we're just friends living together, the way things have been going lately - mostly because of how lacking our love life is.

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

December 16th, 2012, 07:54 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We've done it 3 times the 2nd was the worst, we had to "finish" another way, I couldn't do it anymore. Then the 3rd time was wayyy better. Def couldn't finish myself but it didn't hurt so bad.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 16th, 2012, 07:58 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
im sorry.
December 16th, 2012, 08:56 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't think we needed any lube...I was very ready lol... I sure hope it gets better like you ladies are telling me it will. No I never had this problem with the other 3. With my first I had stitches and I waited about 2 months before dtd and it was totally fine. The other 2 were fine too, but this time around is no good. Ahhh I am scared to try again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search