Newest Family Member! ( off topic)

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By ShutterBabe
  • 1 Post By KatherineD
  • 2 Post By bryan and nina
  • 1 Post By JillMama
  • 1 Post By jlstebbins

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2012, 11:04 AM
ShutterBabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We lost our beloved Golden Retriever back in April, she was 13 years old. We've been looking for another furry friend to add to the family. As much as I'ld LOVE another Golden, we don't want a puppy and the Golden Rescue's have huge wait lists, which we've been on for 8 months. We've been searching the internet and DH found Tory. She's a 1 yr old German Shepherd/Border Collie mix and she is just the sweetest girl! She's a bit shy, but she loves Carter and she's getting used to Keira.

Here is is!

December 18th, 2012, 11:06 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
What a cutie
ShutterBabe likes this.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

December 18th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Aawwwww! She's cute!

December 18th, 2012, 04:13 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
aww so cute!!
December 18th, 2012, 07:19 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Wow she is absolutely stunning!!! she's one of those dogs that really catches your eye!! I just love mixed breeds. she should be really smart, being a mix of those breeds... And probably high energy!
ShutterBabe and summithorse like this.

December 19th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Veteran
Cute!
December 19th, 2012, 04:27 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a sweet face <3. I have a 1/2 boarder collie and so does my SIL they're good dogs, shed A LOT. They can tend to be a little neurotic, but so so loyal. She'll prob find one member of your family that's her favorite and really hand with them, hopefully one of the kiddos
ShutterBabe likes this.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 19th, 2012, 05:32 AM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
AWWW!!! What a sweet puppy!!! I love love love dogs!!

We have 3. A rat terrior, a beagle/hound mix, and a chihuahua.
ShutterBabe likes this.

December 27th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan and nina View Post
Wow she is absolutely stunning!!! she's one of those dogs that really catches your eye!! I just love mixed breeds. she should be really smart, being a mix of those breeds... And probably high energy!
She is eye catching! And she's wonderful to photograph, I just love her eyes! They really stand out. She's pretty smart, listens really great and she is full of energy, which is great because I've started walking 4 miles/day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillMama View Post
What a sweet face <3. I have a 1/2 boarder collie and so does my SIL they're good dogs, shed A LOT. They can tend to be a little neurotic, but so so loyal. She'll prob find one member of your family that's her favorite and really hand with them, hopefully one of the kiddos
Tory has more Shepherd hair on her body, she does leave a little hair about. but NOTHING like our golden did! She has picked her favorite family member....Me. She follows me everywhere, gets up with me at 3am to feed, hangs out in the bathroom with me.. But she does love to hang with Carter. She's not 100% sure about DH yet. and she's SCARED to death of strangers. I'm hoping she's going to grow out of that.

neurotic totally explains a lot of her.. lol

Last edited by ShutterBabe; December 27th, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
December 28th, 2012, 07:23 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
So happy to hear she is fitting right in! my dog, Donner, follows everywhere as well! It's sweet but I try to tell him he can stay laying on the couch when all I am doing is going to Emmys room to change her. But no, he has to get up, go with us, and by the time he has made his spot to lay down, I'm done changing her diaper and am going back to the living room. Lol. So loyal.

December 28th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan and nina View Post
So happy to hear she is fitting right in! my dog, Donner, follows everywhere as well! It's sweet but I try to tell him he can stay laying on the couch when all I am doing is going to Emmys room to change her. But no, he has to get up, go with us, and by the time he has made his spot to lay down, I'm done changing her diaper and am going back to the living room. Lol. So loyal.
Donner is adorable!

December 29th, 2012, 10:43 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Welcome to your new loving home, Tory!! Sounds like he had a nice Christmas, too!! Yayyy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search