Confessions..

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2012, 09:47 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by JillMama View Post
I let Jett stay in the bath if he pees in it
Oh, yes. I bathe with the babies in our jacuzzi tub, and I don't even flinch when they pee. We just continue about our business...if I had to start over every time they peed, bathing would take the whole day!!

Another confession...I dread bath nights (the babies take baths twice a week). The babies LOVE the water and it is really fun to see their smiles and hear their laughs, but it takes the whole evening. By the time Claire is in bed and I get the twins bathed, dried, lotioned, dressed, and fed, it is time for us to go to bed

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

December 27th, 2012, 11:40 AM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
I am weaning Beaux from the breast not only because I am about to start working but because I want my body back.

I am so use to be a SAHM with my other kids and BF for 6+ months that I sort of feel bad but I am so done with BF now. He is only BF twice a day now and I love it!!
JaxonsMom2010 likes this.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

December 27th, 2012, 11:59 AM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought of another one ...

I realized last night that we hadn't bathed Madalyn in a week! Not a huge deal, but I felt really bad! We try to bathe her 2 or 3 times a week. Oops!

December 27th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't start the bath over again if Sean pees either. I tell myself pee is sterile so no biggie.

I use the "need to feed the baby" excuse to get to hold my baby when we are visiting or have company!

December 27th, 2012, 12:35 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Shaving whats that?! Lol, I let her pee to! Dh said the other night has she went potty in the tub yet?! No not yet...tee hee!! I tell Dh I am going to shower and let the water run while I just take a min to breath!!
December 27th, 2012, 01:01 PM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ares gets a nice long bath once a week ONLY! The rest of the days of the week I wipe him down with wipies or soapy washcloths. I am SOOO busy and he doesn't do much of anything to get dirty anyways. Lol.

December 27th, 2012, 02:48 PM
delaney24's Avatar Super Mommy
Maxmilian also only gets a bath once a week or once every 10 days. He is just not a very dirty baby & I can't find the time.

Don't know if I should even admit this...but when he was a few weeks old I was having a frappucino with whipped cream as I nursed him. A big blob of the whipped cream fell off the straw & onto his cheek which I felt bad about, but it gets worse...I didn't want to move him, so I bent down & licked it off his cheek as he was still nursing!
December 27th, 2012, 02:52 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol^^^

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 27th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Veteran
Right now at this moment Kamryn will not sleep and its aggravating me.

December 27th, 2012, 03:46 PM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Korleigh sleeps with me and when she spits up in my bed, I just throw a towel over the spot until the next morning instead of changing the sheets. But it gets worse, I sometimes forget to change them and only remember when I see the towel when I'm crawling back in bed. This happens A LOT!

December 27th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Jinnah
Quote:
Originally Posted by delaney24 View Post
Maxmilian also only gets a bath once a week or once every 10 days. He is just not a very dirty baby & I can't find the time.

Don't know if I should even admit this...but when he was a few weeks old I was having a frappucino with whipped cream as I nursed him. A big blob of the whipped cream fell off the straw & onto his cheek which I felt bad about, but it gets worse...I didn't want to move him, so I bent down & licked it off his cheek as he was still nursing!
LOL literally! I even told DH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxonsMom2010 View Post
Korleigh sleeps with me and when she spits up in my bed, I just throw a towel over the spot until the next morning instead of changing the sheets. But it gets worse, I sometimes forget to change them and only remember when I see the towel when I'm crawling back in bed. This happens A LOT!
I've done that with pee!
abur likes this.
December 27th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I always change Meghan on my bed. Woke up this morning & realized I slept all night on a wet diaper
Teeniemama, abur, Jinnah and 1 others like this.

December 27th, 2012, 06:35 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Are u kidding me??? Lol my bed and pillow are FULL of spit up. Ha!! Haven't washed my bedding in way to long. I barely get out clothes clean! Hehe

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 27th, 2012, 06:46 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Quote:
THIS was going to be mine, i'm glad you confessed it first.
December 27th, 2012, 07:01 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
i have another...

we use cloth diapers but occasionally sposies if we are out of detergent or something. we're always finding random diapers around the house because we don't have a diaper genie and dont always make it to the trash can. today i found one on top of my 2 year olds dresser under some coloring pages.
December 27th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Peytonsmomma
Leeanna i havent shaved my legs for a while, like im talking one time in 4 years....theu dont grow loli rarely get time for a shower lol
December 27th, 2012, 08:31 PM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ares sleeps on his side too. Laying on his back just doesn't work.

December 27th, 2012, 09:22 PM
ShutterBabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i confess to wearing the same clothes multiple days if im not planning on leaving the house. I dont care if it has spit up on it either
abur and JillMama like this.

December 27th, 2012, 09:51 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that i have 3 pair of pj pants and they are the only things i wear since birth unless im going to town .......to somewhere nicer then the doller store........and not a single one of them have been washed this week.....or probably last I honestly dont remember.

I confess that sometimes ill say He isnt sleeping well even if he is just so I can hold him instead of cleaning the house.............and sometimes ill tell SO he is sleeping well even though hes not and start cleaning the house before he wakes up so I dont have to try and calm him down the next go round.

I confess That sometimes when SO takes him to change him while we are out I will purposely walk further away then necessary and position the stroller in a hard to see into direction so I can laugh at old people when they crane there necks and try to look in then get confused as to why there isnt a baby in the stroller.

I confess that I licked mint oreo blizzard off his onsie today
AltMommy likes this.

December 28th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a hard time finding time to shave too!

I leave stuff to do until we are ready to go out the door just so my hubby will put the baby in the car seat...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search