Confessions..

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2012, 03:53 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dropped food (shrimp cocktail sauce on her onesie on xmas day) and didn't change her. I also do not wake her up to change at night. I feel bad because the girl sleeps for like 10-12 hours but she fussed the 2 days I tried to change her while sleeping so I let her be. We wash and air out her girl parts in the morning and she never leaks so I am assuming it not that bad. Plus she has a bath every single night so it shouldn't be so bad or should it?
abur, Pageturner and Jinnah like this.

Sisters, friends forever
December 28th, 2012, 05:11 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashobo View Post
I dropped food (shrimp cocktail sauce on her onesie on xmas day) and didn't change her. I also do not wake her up to change at night. I feel bad because the girl sleeps for like 10-12 hours but she fussed the 2 days I tried to change her while sleeping so I let her be. We wash and air out her girl parts in the morning and she never leaks so I am assuming it not that bad. Plus she has a bath every single night so it shouldn't be so bad or should it?
I've been putting Jett in those over night diapers. They can go 12 hrs.. Unless they poop of course . I also put patroleum jelly (spelling?) all over his butt as a barrier for wetness do I don't have to change him at night...
abur and Jinnah like this.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 28th, 2012, 06:41 AM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me and Jayden must be really boring because the only one I can relate to is Jayden peeing in the bath tub. These are so funny though.

I bathe jayden every night too, hes not messy but I shower everyday so I want him to get a bath everyday. And I shave about once a week I really do not like body hair.

Last edited by michellelove0502; December 28th, 2012 at 06:45 AM.
December 28th, 2012, 06:51 AM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha these are crazy and I relate to so many of them. Hannah has definitely peed in the middle of a diaper change and it soaked my pj pants and I honestly forgot about it until I felt the wetness like an hour later
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

December 28th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't change Eve overnight either. And our sheets also have milk stains from when we nurse side by side. When she falls asleep she lets all the milk run out of her mouth and onto the sheets.

I confess that I've used the burp rag to wipe my nose while nursing when a tissue isn't within reach and my nose is dripping.
abur, JillMama and Jinnah like this.
December 28th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLover View Post
I confess that I've used the burp rag to wipe my nose while nursing when a tissue isn't within reach and my nose is dripping.
This and have used it as a napkin, too!

I rarely shave anymore but that is partly because my hair on my legs and underarms grows so slowly now.

Sometimes when running errands I make sure to take the long way so the baby is asleep by the time I get where I need to go even though I'm sure he'd be fine even if I didn't.

December 28th, 2012, 09:11 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I confess that I just slowly transitioned my sick baby from my arms to the boppy on the couch so that I could get up and make myself a leftover turkey sandwich. I was starving and he is not letting me put him down. Poor thing!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

December 28th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Jinnah
Quote:
Originally Posted by JillMama View Post
I've been putting Jett in those over night diapers. They can go 12 hrs.. Unless they poop of course . I also put patroleum jelly (spelling?) all over his butt as a barrier for wetness do I don't have to change him at night...
I'm so buying those. The last couple of nights, Elijah has been sleeping longer at night, but I've been waking him up to change him or he leaks (that's when I throw a waterproof pad over the spot and I put him on the other side and we go back to sleep). I think those diapers would help a lot.
JillMama likes this.
December 28th, 2012, 10:21 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never shave either, but my hair is not growing since birth!! Not kidding. I can shave my lady parts once every 3 weeks and don't really even need to do it then. My armpits only have about 4 baby fine hairs left that are pretty blonde. My leg and arm hair (yes I also shave my arms) are thinner and growing sooooo slow

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 28th, 2012, 10:36 AM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Corn starch works really well if you want to keep a barrier from the wetness and their skin. I rub him with it in between his leg rolls and butt his last diaper change at night and then change him when he gets up at six. He never leaks through or has irritated skin.

December 28th, 2012, 06:48 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I always put aquafor on her but I just feel bad about not changing her.

I confess that if she pees on a her clean diaper while I am about to put it on her, I just go ahead and put it on. Its for peeing on anyway I use to feel funny about that but its not like its panties that is supposed to stay dry.

Another confession: I make her go out even though she hates being the car. She cries on every car trip without fail which is why my mom and I were no surprised that she rarely made a peep on the plane. Maybe its the car seat she hates, we don't know but can't stay at home all the time because of her. Can we?

I also always compare her to dd1 who was such a laidback baby and traveled so well.

Sisters, friends forever
December 28th, 2012, 06:55 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I leave her diapers balled up on the changing table until morning ... Then I'll take them to the garbage!

December 28th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Pageturner
If he is sleeping I don't change him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search