Lovely Christmas

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Ladies!

Hope you all have had a wonderful holiday! I've been offline since my family are around...it's been so great seeing Eabha interact with them

My mom and uncle arrived from Ireland, then we took Eabha to Santa...he was really sweet and great with all the kiddies and babies. When he held Eabha she was sleepy so he pretended to be telling her to shush and then posed as if he was asleep with her :-) It was so cute. I was definitely tearing up a little thinking of this being her first Christmas :-)

On Christmas morning Santa had brought her a play gym (the taggies bugs and hugs one). We were sure that given she is so small we wouldn't get any reaction but as soon as we put her laying on it she started giggling and kicking...it was the best feeling just watching her enjoy her first Santa present!!

Ok, now I've got to go catch up on what I missed her on JM in the few mins before my family spy me on the computer lol :-)
December 27th, 2012, 10:56 AM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you had a nice holiday! Welcome back!

December 27th, 2012, 11:36 AM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Sounds like a very special 1st Christmas!! Happy holidays to you!!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

December 27th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That Santa sounds great!

December 27th, 2012, 02:37 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I agree!! Your Santa sounds amazing!
So glad you are having a good time with your family! How long are they staying for?

December 27th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks for the holiday wishes!

Nina, they are here for almost a month! It's so great to have them nearby - I know you understand the challenges of having family far away, seems like we live on Skype. I do have a friend who said her niece stayed in contact with her via skype and whenever they visited it was a lot easier because she was so used to seeing their faces. I hope that will be true for Eabha. DH's family are coming from Kansas for a visit for New Year's so our tiny place will be packed but very happy :-) Are you going to take Emmelyn back to Germany for a visit when she is older?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search