Wow I really have no words

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree74Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2013, 07:35 PM
kaylarayne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have yet to watch the videos but I will. My Mom listens to a talk radio all day every day (at work) and as soon as we heard about the shooting she called me and told me that she just knows it was a consipiracy by the government as whatever they had been talking about on her talk radio days prior lead her to believe something was going to happen like this. She says that it is all about gun control and what better way to bring innocent children in to it to convince americans that gun control needs to happen? I don't know what to believe but nothing would surprise me with our corrupted government. SICK SICK SICK if this was in fact a hoax and how incredibly scary that our government would be THAT in control!

As far as gun control. I personally have no desire to own or operate a gun but I am NOT in agreement that our right to bear arms be taken away. I personally see absolutely NO reason for any average person to own an assault rifle BUT who am I to say that they may or may not have one.

Scary times my friends, scary times!
*AngieKH* likes this.

January 15th, 2013, 07:43 PM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah they said that the way the fire trucks were parked was a sign that it was staged. It would have made since if they had been parked in front of the school but instead they were off to the side if not behind the school :/ and we brought it up earlier but the fact that it was in the news is likely a ploy to sort of 'poke fun' at those saying it is a hoax....basically by bringing it to the light they're getting people to scoff at it and return to their daily lives. Like "oh look what the next apparent hoax is, moving on".

Sorry if that made no sense, it's so hard to put into words and I'm tired
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

Last edited by abur; January 15th, 2013 at 07:46 PM.
January 15th, 2013, 08:02 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Remarkable resemblance of Sandy Hook victims and professional crisis actors | Fellowship of the Minds

you guys suck that you have me wasting so much of my time on this. i guess it makes good reading material while nursing in the dark...
JillMama likes this.
January 15th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree if the government set this up it is just sick. It is scary what they can do.

January 15th, 2013, 08:42 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is a comment on the link Kristen just posted:

I have been following this since it happened and being careful along the way, as I know others have. Some assertions on the net seem forced or trivial, while many others seem to have merit. There’s just a weird vibe with this whole thing, from the “grieving parents,” to Eugene Rosen, the weirdo Medical Examiner, Wayne Carver, and the officers in charge during the press briefings. Watch Paul Vance (the officer in charge of the press briefings) and the troopers flanking him. They just come across like there’s something they know that you are not supposed to know, and they’re uncomfortable with the position they’re in. “Weird vibes” aren’t something to base conclusions on, but your “gut” tells you something when you watch a person’s demeanor. No tears? Photos with the President two days later and everyone is laughing and carrying on like they’re at a family reunion? Weren’t there like 600 kids there? One picture of a dozen or so kids conga-lining their way out with their eyes closed is all we’ve seen? Consider other news stories of this magnitude – or smaller! The silence on the part of the mainstream media at this point is noticeable. No rehashing the details, no “new details are emerging in the …” type reports, no interviews beside the initial few, though there were 26 families affected. No word about the brother or father of Adam. The only thing we hear of Newton/Sandy Hook at this point is in reference to Gun Control Legislation. Read about the “Project Longevity” meeting between the DOJ and Connecticut officials just two weeks prior. It’s all about the push for gun control. The article is from November 27th, 2012. I just read it at Huffpo. Read carefully the quote from Ron Pinciaro. It’s scary in light of what’s happening now. Some will say, “but people respond differently in the wake of such trauma and tragedy.” I get that. Maybe I’m an insensitive monster. Fine. I am teachable and just wanting to make sense where there seems to be none. Everything about this feels “staged” and the closer I look at it, the less I believe.

I was thinking a lot of those things earlier. In fact I thought it was weird before I even read this conspiracy stuff, that they haven't released any new details and there have been so little interviews with families of the victims. It is still really early though. But this guy is right, why no information about/from Adam's brother?

January 15th, 2013, 09:24 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Holy crap, you guys have me totally freaked out!!! If it WAS a hoax, and no one was killed, that is bad enough. But if people were killed to make the story look real, I have lost what little faith I had left in the basic humanity of people in this country. AND, as a teacher I am FURIOUS even thinking about the possibility of people having exploited my profession. Something like this happening is one of the greatest nightmares for any teacher.
KMH, jlstebbins, abur and 1 others like this.

January 16th, 2013, 03:45 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
The lack of mention about Ryan Lanza has always struck me as odd! Other than the initial claim that he was the shooter, I haven't heard anything at all about him! No interview, no follow up, nothing about his whereabouts... The story sizzled out much too quickly, IMO.

January 16th, 2013, 03:58 AM
Yep all they said was he killed himself after shooting everyone. I think they used the story that his mom was a teacher to try and make sense as to why no one questioned him getting in the school. No one had seen him before and his mom wasn't a teacher :/

January 16th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Pageturner
This is all starting to smell fishy...
abur likes this.
January 16th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Yeah Amanda, that part but what about the brother of the killer, Ryan? When it first happened they said Ryan was the killer but later they said it turned out to be the younger brother, Adam. Ever since then there hadn't been a single thing, that I've heard of, about Ryan.... Wouldn't you think people would be interviewing him left and right??

January 16th, 2013, 06:14 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is totally insane!!

LETS TAKE IT TO THE NEWS LADIES!! I can just see it now. " members of the Oct 2012 Justmommies play room uncover a fishy plot". Maybe we'll get to meet Matt Lower!!! Lol

In all seriousness, this us crazy and SICK. Does this mean no children died? I hope so!! Obama us already starting stricter gun control. IMO NO ONE needs to own assault weapons, no one. I think everyone should be allowed one hand gun and a gun for hunting, I can't see any other reason to own these crazy guns and weapons.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
January 16th, 2013, 06:44 AM
MindyRambo's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi there,

I'm not a part of your PR, but saw this in new posts and figured I would invite you guys to a debate I started on it. I too think there are lots of questions, but am blown away by the amount of people who seem on board with this hoax thing.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...l#post26978809 (Sandy Hook Shooting - Hoax????)
abur likes this.

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of stranger, you'll learn things you knew... you never knew.
January 16th, 2013, 06:56 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Here are more things that bug me:

Not only have there been no interviews with Ryan Lanza or his father, but no one else, either. No first responders, parents, other kids, teachers, etc. have given interviews after the fact. Why not?

And where are the cell phone videos? There are videos of everything all the time, but we haven't seen a single solitary video of this event...no kids running out of the school, no frantic scenes with ambulances, no worried parents, etc.

There were 26 bodies supposedly in that school. Originally they stated that it would take days to photograph and document all the evidence before the bodies were moved. Then suddenly all the autopsies were done and the bodies were out of the school. Did anyone see this happen? HOw did they move that many bodies without anyone noticing...I think there is only one way in and out of that school area. And from what I have read, no one has actually seen a body. The "parents" were shown pictures of the bodies, and all the "funerals" were closed-casket.

If your child had been murdered, wouldn't you want to see your baby one last time?!?
abur likes this.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

January 16th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Cross posted on the debate thread:

I've just started reading about this yesterday since, as you already saw, our pr has been talking about this. It seems to me that there is more than just mere "inconsistencies". How do you explain the fact that memorial pages surfaced before the actual shooting? And the fact that there seem to be no records for the mom or the nurse at the school?
I'm not "buying into" the conspiracy; just a little taken aback by all these bits of information surfacing.
jlstebbins and abur like this.

January 16th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Melissa, good point about moving the bodies!! I hadn't even considered the fact that there was NO news coverage about the removal of them. And yeah; I'd think that would be a pretty big event with helicopters flying overhead filming etc.
I haven't heard about parents only being shown pictures. Who knows, if they are actors they could just say whatever.

So Melissa what are you thinking about this? Just curious. Do you think there were no kids killed? If so, whose pictures are they showing?? They have to be someone's kids. This is just boggling my mind! I could not go to sleep last night because I was thinking about this....
abur and Summerdays12 like this.

January 16th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Nina, I had nightmares about this last night. This whole thing is outrageous.

January 16th, 2013, 07:39 AM
MindyRambo's Avatar Super Mommy
‘Sandy Hook Truthers’ claim Newtown massacre a hoax to spur gun control measures | World | News | National Post

Police are investigating the harassment. Rosen, who also comforted a frantic mother who came to his door looking for her deceased child, told Salon he’s furious at anyone who believes in such an outrageous conspiracy theory.

There must be some way to morally shame these people, because there were 20 dead children lying an eighth of a mile from my window all night long,” he said.
birdblue likes this.

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of stranger, you'll learn things you knew... you never knew.
January 16th, 2013, 08:09 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
gene rosen is a professional actor though in real life, no?

bryan and nina likes this.
January 16th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Kids Write Letters to Obama on Gun Control - Yahoo! News
This popped up when I went to check my e-mail. Funny how this is happening after people started questioning Sandy Hook.....it's almost as if this incident happened to get the kids going on gun control. Little minds are so pliable and it's like they are being used to move adults emotionally. Seeing these little handwritten letters about gun control is so bizarre!

Erin, I woke up and DH was awake and looking at me and it freaked me the hell out lol I've been on edge since I started reading all of this crap!

And about all of the "bodies"....people talked to the EMT's and they said that "there was nothing to put in the ambulance". Um, that's proof enough for me that no one died!

January 16th, 2013, 08:14 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Are you saying I should be "morally shamed" for thinking this something fishy is going on? Interesting.
bryan and nina and abur like this.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search