Wow I really have no words

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree74Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I guess I live under a tree because I had no idea what was going on until my husband and inlaws were talking about it. People are saying Sandy Hook could have been a hoax. Has anyone else heard this. I am not trying to start a debt or anything, but this just makes me sick. Who is coming up with this stuff? Could something like that be pulled off? I was sent a link to youtube about it and it is really hard to watch. I don't know what to think, but I do know that I can't imagine what those parents are going through and if people are saying this didn't happen it has be heart breaking. I just don't understand.

January 15th, 2013, 11:04 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I heard that on the news. Rediculous.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
January 15th, 2013, 11:08 AM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
I heard it too!

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

January 15th, 2013, 11:47 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I have heard some conspiracy theories, but not about a hoax. If it is, then that is awful, but I really don't think it is. An online friend of mine (that I've known for 7+ years) is very good friends with one of the kid's that passed aunt. I just can't believe that it could be a hoax or planned out by the parents.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

January 15th, 2013, 11:53 AM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm big on conspiracy theories (not really believing them but keeping my mind open to them) and there are things that link to it possibly being a hoax but also not adding up. For instance they say one of the girls who was "killed" wasn't in any of the school pictures b/c she wasn't a student. OR her parents didn't want her in the yearbook or she missed picture day. Things have to be looked at objectively. The fact that it's in the news to me means that they're trying to make everyone see it as ridiculous (as you guys have said), which would turn people off to any further in-depth searching for answers. But I have seen some f'd up info that, if it were true, would break my heart. We'd be living in a sick, sick world
KMH likes this.
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

January 15th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I watched about half the youtube video yesterday then had to turn it off. Nothing would surprise me any more. We live in a very sick, scary world.
abur likes this.

January 15th, 2013, 12:14 PM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I must be living under a rock also I have not heard of this. But I hate to say it, I dont watch the news much either these days.
January 15th, 2013, 12:15 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I have a healthy skepticism of pretty much everything, so combine that with my Criminal Justice degree, and I love a good conspiracy theory. There is so much about Sandy Hook that doesn't add up...in my mind there's not even a slim chance that this all happened the way we were led to believe. Makes me sad for our kids and the kind of world they are growing up in.
cincy1luv, abur and marinewife01 like this.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

January 15th, 2013, 12:30 PM
I just watched this and it is super interesting:
Sandy Hook - The Truth (Controversial Documentary) 12-14-2012 UPDATED NWO 2013 - YouTube
Especially the part about the dad smiling and laughing with people in front of cameras before a speech, completely changing his demeanor by portraying a grim facade, and then delivering his speech. Um, I would not be cracking up with other people days after my kid was SHOT. And there is a part about the parents of one of the children, who NO ONE in their neighborhood knew...idk y'all. Who knows what to believe! I agree with you, Ashley & Melissa!

January 15th, 2013, 12:41 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
How about the several memorial/RIP pages that were created online for the victims 2 or 3 or 4 days BEFORE the shootings? Or the fact that the "school nurse" that witnessed the shooting has no nursing credentials in any state? Or that the car that supposedly belonged to the shooter's Mother is registered to a completely different person?

One or two little questions wouldn't be a big deal, but there is almost NOTHING about this that doesn't stink.

The good news? If all of the people were just actors, then there aren't 20 dead children, and there aren't 20 mourning families. That is a very good thing.
abur likes this.

Melissa & DH

January 15th, 2013, 12:45 PM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow so interesting!!! So what would be the point to making it all up?

January 15th, 2013, 12:47 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are they saying would be the purpose of this being a conspiracy? For gun laws?
abur and JillMama like this.

January 15th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yep gun laws is what i have heard. Amanda that is the video i saw. Crazy isn't it. I agree a lot of it is not adding up. Either way it is a sad sick world. Sick if someone could do this and sick if it is a conspiracy. Like you said Melissa if it is 20a kids didn't lose their lives.

January 15th, 2013, 01:14 PM
This is a good one too:
Sandy Hook Aunt Of Emilie Parker Confused? - YouTube
I always noticed she was awkwardly off the the side in the "family" pics...

January 15th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This may sound ignorant, but Who is she?

January 15th, 2013, 01:26 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Oh, there are some really far out things about why this would happen. Gun laws are the obvious reason. If you delve into it further, you might think that the government wants to systematically disarm the American public so we can't fight back and revolt against our own government. Maybe the Chinese government is behind it...wanting our weapons gone so we can't fight when they take us over. Maybe it is just to instill fear so we depend more on the government. Perhaps this was just a trial or practice run, and there is a much bigger event to come.

I'm not saying I believe one or any of those...just that those are some of the things I have read.
jessjillmama and abur like this.

Melissa & DH

January 15th, 2013, 01:34 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
I have not heard any of this. A hoax in that it was planned for an ulterior motive but people really died, or a hoax in that nothing ever really happened?
January 15th, 2013, 01:39 PM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Good grief. Some of the conspiracy theory stuff is just out of hand. I saw plenty of legitimately grieving parents of children and members of a community to believe it's legit (and horrific). I don't think we'll ever know the answer to "why" such a horrific tragedy occurred.

January 15th, 2013, 01:42 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenpie View Post
I have not heard any of this. A hoax in that it was planned for an ulterior motive but people really died, or a hoax in that nothing ever really happened?
Both are floating around out there...as well as a combination, like that some of the "victims" like Emilie Parker were fake, but that there were children killed to make it appear more real.
abur likes this.

Melissa & DH

January 15th, 2013, 02:00 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged - YouTube

whoa dude. how do you argue with that photo?
abur likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search