Thursday Threes

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ~*rach*~
  • 1 Post By Summerdays12

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2013, 04:07 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Favorite vacation you have ever been on?
Where you see yourself in 5 years?
Most recent sweet thing your DH/SO or a close friend has done for you?

January 17th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Favorite vacation is a tie. 2.5 years ago we spent a week at disney. It was soo much fun. Last summer we went to fort walton beach. That was nice and relaxing since I was pregnant.

Hopefully in 5 years my photography business will be booming. I want to specialize in birth photography and newborns. Hopefully that is where i am at.

DH gave me a full body massage the other day.
michellelove0502 likes this.

January 17th, 2013, 04:37 PM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite vacation is Riviera Maya, Mexico.

In 5 years I would like to be working on my doctorate in Education and owning a home.

DF does sweet things all the time. But the other day he came home with flowers after work.

January 17th, 2013, 04:42 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Favorite vacation--Vegas/cali. Dh and I went when we where dating drove to cali from vegas my brother in law was visiting his wife family so we meet them!

5 yrs having 2 kids all together and still with my same company but higher up!!

Dh got me a gift card for a spa day!!
January 17th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Favorite vacation you have ever been on?
3 years ago (before I was married) I took my kids to Hawaii for Christmas and the year before I took them to Disneyworld for a week!

Where you see yourself in 5 years?
Good question. Don't know if I am going to continue my education or not. I am sure I will be going back to work full time around this time...scary! Also, we hope to be stationed in Hawaii in 3 years so in five I hope to be there.

Most recent sweet thing your DH/SO or a close friend has done for you?
A few days after Christmas we went to the mall. I went into Victoria's Secret and hubby had the baby and was walking around the mall. We met back up and he asked me if I could fix the boppy (I bring it everywhere) in the bottom of the stroller. He had a brand new iPad hidden in there for me! That was a good day
JillMama likes this.

January 17th, 2013, 05:49 PM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
Favorite vacation you have ever been on? My husband and I have only ever had one vacation, a trip all around Colorado back in 2004. It was the closest we ever had to a honey moon too.
Where you see yourself in 5 years? Hard to say
Most recent sweet thing your DH/SO or a close friend has done for you? I got surprised with pink roses today for my birthday, and a cake too

Grace (7), Elijah (4), Hannah (1), baby boy (coming soon)
plus 3 step-kids Brandon (18), Sarah (16) and Adam (13)
January 17th, 2013, 10:42 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Favorite Vacation : It's a tie between going to North Carolina to Surf City last summer and when I was 15 my family and I went California by car and drove through all the northern states the way there and then all the southern states on the way back. Saw Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, Old Faithful, Caverns, Roswell and so much more.

Five Years: Living in Florida with my husband and little girls while he is in Nursing School.

Most recent sweet thing: Made me breakfast today and yesterday voluntarily.

January 17th, 2013, 10:58 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Favorite Vacation: Choir tours to Austria/Germany/France and Bulgaria/Czech Republic. My favorite vacation with my DH was probably our honeymoon to Sooke Harbour and Victoria, B.C. We have wonderful memories of any vacation along the WA and OR coast too though... hmmm, guess I can't pick a favorite!

In 5 Years: Volunteering regularly in my two boys school classrooms, teaching Music Together and private voice lessons, either already in or getting ready to buy our first home, and debt free! And beginning to save to buy a building to start my own private music school where I can teach voice and Music Together while renting space to other teachers who teach other instruments.

Sweet Thing DH has done: He bought me my favorite chocolate the last time he went grocery shopping.

January 17th, 2013, 11:31 PM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite vacation you have ever been on? I REALLY loved my trip to NYC. I've been to more "exotic" places. But by far I had the most fun staying in Manhattan for a week.

Where you see yourself in 5 years? Working as a labor and delivery nurse and pursuing becoming a midwife to either work in a birth center or do home births. Ideally, i would be with a guy who is really committed to me and would love Ares like his own. I want to have my next baby in five years (if the situation is right of course)

Most recent sweet thing your DH/SO or a close friend has done for you? Hmm.. nothing. I hate to sound ungrateful but I truly can't think of anything anyone has done for me lately.. lol

January 18th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Favorite vacation you have ever been on? Aruba. it was absolutely gorgeous there.

Where you see yourself in 5 years? A little more relaxed maybe? lol all the kids will be in school, I'll be able to work more and have some ME time and perhaps keep the house clean for longer than an hour hopefully in 5 years we'll have saved enough money for my dream addition I want to put on the house
Most recent sweet thing your DH/SO or a close friend has done for you? He took an extra day off from work to stay home and nurse me back to health from my surgery

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/31/15!

January 18th, 2013, 06:01 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Favorite vacation you have ever been on? Bermuda...we got married there and spent two weeks in total. I LOVE the island and if I was a millionaire would get a house there.

Where you see yourself in 5 years? Hoping we'd have a second LO and would like to move over to a full-time professor position and get out of high level administration at a college---too much aggravation!!

Most recent sweet thing your DH/SO or a close friend has done for you? We've been at odds the past 12 hours haha, but I will say he can be quite thoughtful all the time. He recently got us a much needed whole house humidification system. May not sound that sweet, but it was really needed and not cheap.

January 18th, 2013, 07:00 AM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
vaca spot was mexico, love it when dh and i went.

in 5 years i have fitness plans/goals in mind that i'd like to accomplish.

sweetness thing dh has done lately was my first day back to work he brough both kids to visit, took me out for lunch and brought flowers:] made me cry!
January 18th, 2013, 07:59 AM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
Favorite vacation you have ever been on? Our honeymoon to Hawaii. We spent 10 days on Maui & Oahu and LOVED it! Can't wait to go back.

Where you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully in an upper management position with the company I'm with now and living in a house (hope to fulfill this one by this summer!)

Most recent sweet thing your DH/SO or a close friend has done for you? He's been leaving me random little love notes & little gifts since the start of the New Year. I can definitely get used to this!

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

January 18th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Favorite vacation you have ever been on? It's gonna sound lame, but DH & I went to Dallas last year to a Safari Club Convention. We just had so much fun being together and just the two of us.

Where you see yourself in 5 years? Probably right where I am but with a five year old and ten year old =) I love my job, so I still plan to be here. I'd like to have a home on 5-10 acres, but that will depend on the market. We inherited some property this year, so we'd like to buy a camp at some point.

Most recent sweet thing your DH/SO or a close friend has done for you? He got up this morning and went to Starbucks b/c he knew I was out of coffee.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search